Chapter 4

??? POV
"Ugh there is nothing happening they didn't even start searching" I said"well would take a while to find it what if they*gasp* surrender" "Nah I cast a spell so they couldn't retreat from that up friendship problem so no worries" I said confidently "but we will be revealed if we went for food isn't it is going to be obvious" "nah that's why I have a plan" *laughs evilly*.

Soarin's POV

"so boring soarin this is hopeless we will never find the problem, the dragon lands are awesome but I can't see why, the map could have send us to Mountaris some" Rainbow started whining "seriously we haven't even searched for the problem yet, crash" I said "hey take that back we are not at HQ besides this is wonderbolt official nicknaming serious business" she said in an annoyed voice "seriously I have been on the wonderbolts for 4 years and I have never heard about the nonsense you are talking about" she raised her hoof to talk but I interrupted her "surprise doesn't count " I said with a smirk, wow she is now burning from anger.

And I heard her mutter "I wish I didn't save you at rainbow falls you could have just been dead by the minute" only took seconds until I burst into laughing "Seriously dash all of that was because I was jus-" I was cut off bully her pushing me "what the hell dash what was th-" a ball of lava "oh my thanks Rainbow" I thanked her "ah don't mention it" ok so she saved me at the best young flyer, at Rainbow falls, and now an air saved her only once you know when she was shot by lighting.

Fleetfoot's POV

*evil laughs* hahaha Soarin is no longer second command I am, ugh but until he comes from his friendship problem with Rainbow dash, and mistyfly is taking my place and princess Luna is taking Dash's place, ok no she is not but is she that fast hmmm, oh my I get distracted easily ok Back to the topic one of the reserves is taking her place for us but oh well bad luck for rainbow she was looking forward to the birthday of princess Cadence "Umm fleet I know you like talking but not to your self" somepony said "ahhh mistyfly You totally sca- I mean didn't scare me at all" actually I was really scared "uh-huh well practice is starting soon so get ready ok?" "Ok be right there" I said.

Narrator's POV

"Hey I saw it first" a dragon said "well I touched it first" the tow dragons kept on saying nonsense"psssst dash... Umm Rainbow... Dashie... Ugh RAINBOW DASH" Soarin whispered "WHAT" Rainbow yelled "ssshhh quite, see those two dragons they may be our friendship problem" "ohhhhh right but, why are we whispering?" "Because we need a pla-" Rainbow cut him off "hey there dragon buddies, no need to fight you see me here and my friend Soarin are the dragon lands official friendship problem solvers and we are here to help solving your friendship problem, so tell me what's your problem " Rainbow said in a proud tone "and why in the world would we tell our problem to two losers like you!!?"
"AND WHY-" Soarin interrupted her "we are very sorry to ask so keep fighting...yeah" he said as he grabbed Dash's Tail "Ugh what is wrong with my tail being grabbed by ponies like Applejack and twilight and Spitfire" 'that mare and her whining' Soarin thought"you were aboth tho geth uth in throble" Soarin said still grabbing her tail "hey It's not my fault it's theirs" "well we can't fight, isn't this a mission where we solve a friendship problem not make one!" "Ugh yeah so?" "Are you crazy , and is that even a question" and they kept fighting for 2 minutes.

"Uh Soarin" "WHAT!!?" Soarin asked
"Look at your cutie mark" "ahhhhhhh it's red"he screamed "mine as well freak out ahhhhhhhh" dash and Soarin kept screaming until Soarin had an idea "dash we jump in the lava in one two-" "three JUMP" and they jumped in the lava and died.

The end

Just kidding non of that happened there were no red cutie marks ok , but I can't find any ideas for the this but If you do you are the best person alive😄

~Rainbowdash-lover~

Sorry forgot the letters of the day

Pony 1 : I

Pony 2: L