Chapter Six

"Haya!"

You smiled, watching Dabi run after Hayami as it seems it's currently one of his days off from the League and Hayami is getting used to running around. Surprisingly, she started running at 11 months and she's quick on her feet too, but she's a bit clumsy. She has a few cuts and scratches on her face from falling over. There will be times when she falls, she doesn't cry or there are times when she does fall, she cries loudly until Dabi holds her.

"Touya, she'll be fine," you laughed, your smile widening. "If she falls, she'll land on grass."

Dabi looks up at you, a little annoyed. "But she can still get hurt!"

"She'll learn from it though," you stated, standing up.

You walked towards him, grabbing his arm and placing it over your shoulders. You held his hand, your eyes on your daughter as she squealed and let out loud giggles as she ran around. Her red hair is short although it's still growing out and her [Your Eye Color] eyes shine brightly in happiness. Her smile is wide, having her little hands out as she runs and her feet are bare, feeling the grass underneath her. She is definitely the cutest ever.

"When do you think the League will do something about that Overhaul guy?" You questioned, leaning against Dabi.

He's told you that the League formed an alliance with Shie Hassaikai and they're just sitting dormant right now. Dabi told you that Magne had been killed and Mr. Compress lost an arm due trying to fight Overhaul. It sounds scary to be working with someone who killed an alley and almost another one too. You ponder who Overhaul is, but you have no clue and Dabi also told you that he's not going to have much action with the Shie Hassaikai either.

"Who knows," Dabi answered, shrugging his shoulders. "Hey! Hayami, leave the plants alone!"

Hayami does as she's told and runs over to you and Dabi. She holds her hands out to you and you smiled, lifting her up and taking her into your arms. Dabi smiled, looking down at you and Hayami with a genuine smile and he embraces the two of you, kissing your forehead and cradling the back of Hayami's head. You closed your eyes, enjoying the warmth from Dabi as the two of you bask in the feeling of being with your family. You truly missed them.

Dabi pulls away, the doorbell ringing and you looked inside the house. You looked back at him, raising an eyebrow at who could possibly be visiting you besides literally no one. You glanced at Dabi and the two of you walked into the house, Hayami on your hip as the two of you just stare at the door. You're scared it could be a hero that it aware of Dabi's presence.

You grew scared, looking at Dabi with fearful eyes as Hayami clings to your shirt. You don't want Dabi to be taken away from you and Hayami. He still has yet to watch his daughter grow up into a fine woman and live her life. He still has yet to propose to you too. You want more kids with him. You don't want to visit him if he gets locked up. You don't want him getting locked up either.

Dabi holds a finger to his lips, the doorbell rings again and he stands close to the door. He gives you a reassuring look, his right hand slowly catching ablaze with blue flames.

"It'll be all right," Dabi whispered. He gestures to the door. "Just open it and react like normal."

You nodded your head, still having Hayami on your hip and your hand on the door handle. You turned it, hearing it click as it opened and you pulled the door, revealing whoever could be at your doorstep. You let out a sigh of relief, a smile washing over your tensed features as you feared it could have been Shigaraki disrupting your peace with your family, but it's not Shigaraki at all.

"Wakatoshi!" You exclaimed, stepping aside. "It's been a long time since I've seen you!"

Ushijima walks inside, his dufflebag on his shoulder and he gives you a nod. He glances at your daughter, but he returns your gaze. Dabi deactivates his Quirk, appearing behind you and he gives your old friend a friendly smile. You completely forgotten that Ushijima was going to be spending the weekend with you until his living rearrangements were fixed. You figured he was busy with training for volleyball.