Chapter 3

JJ's POV

I watched a girl walk out my door into her beat up truck .I could tell that she was a prostitute and I paused I watched Spencer walk out he wasn't smiling at all I knew it was happening I didn't want to cry in front of Henry after the girl went out of the driveway . Spencer to walk to my door and opened it slowly he say to get out of the car and Henry need to stay in the car for a minute I nodded and told Henry that we that he need to stay in the car for a minute he nodded . We went to the door I seen Will drunk lock to the door Spencer said that he had to lock him to the door he was throwing punches at him . I got so angry I yelled at him why would you do this to our family how many girls were in this house with out me not knowing he didn't answer I told him that we were getting divorced and I'm keeping henry to myself because he didn't know how to parent he got very angry started trying to unlock the cuffs . Tried to punch at me tried to try to kick in everything Spencer told him to stop or he was going to put them in jail he stopped and looked at Spencer and smiled.

Spencer's POV

After he smiled I told JJ to go pack all of het stuff up and Henry's I was I would watch will she nodded as she went out upstairs I looked at him straight in the eye and I asked him why he would be the perfect family for a hooker he didn't answer and I asked him a little bit louder why would you leave your perfect family for a girl he said because I didn't want this perfect family I looked at them blank and said why wouldn't you want a beautiful wife and a beautiful son he didn't answer it was all the alcohol talking. JJ yelled from upstairs asking if I could help her carry the stuff to the car I nodded as I went upstairs. I grabbed all of Henry's stuff and put it in the trunk and went back and grabbed JJ's stuff as well. After I got it all I asked JJ if she could call any of wills family in town to look after him . She nodded as she grabbed her phone and called wills sister she answered and she told her what happened she said that she was sorry for her and that she would be there in a minute to take care of him. I told her you to go to the car with Henry and tell him I would stay here until your sister would get here and then I'll get back in the car.

Henry POV
I can tell that something was wrong mommy was so mad she said I needed to stay in the car she needed to go inside the house .I knew what he's done I call him dad just so he would be happy that I didn't like to call dad after he was gone I called him will.I don't know why I just don't feel like his son something is always off about him I knew that he wasn't a good husband .I know it's a matter of time before mommy thought the same thing when I found out that we was going to spend the night at Uncle Spences home maybe spend a lot of time there until we get back on her feet mommy I was so excited! I always love Uncle Spences he is so nice and caring I don't know but, I always think he's the dad I never had .

Back a Spencer's place

JJ's POV

When we got to Spencers he carried almost all of the stuff up .I told him he didn't have to carry my stuff he's insisting when we got to his apartment he grabbed his key and open the door soon as you walk in you can smell the apartment it smelled so good I don't know what it is but it smells so good.when I thought about it he said theres was one spare bedroom and you can have my room asleep on the couch he said it very fast so I stopped him and asked why not that I can sleep on the couch he said I needed sleep he knew I haven't slept in a while. I try to say no but he said he would wake up in the middle of the night so I would be asleep and pick me up and put me in his bed. I laughed and said am I ever going to win this one he said no I smiled and said fine you won. He laughed and said I could go take a shower if I would like I nodded and smiled. Then I don't know where Henry smiled and told me where the bathroom was he said down the hall by his bedroom go on his bedroom and go in that door. Spencer and I smiled and I said thank you baby ! Henry smiled I grabbed my bag and when in the bathroom. I turn on the hot water wait until it would get really warm then I hopped in I stood there for second and then realize Spencer was in the same shower naked I sounded like a middle school girl saying in my head squealed a little bit when I looked around in seeing that he had ocean shampoo an old spice body wash the old spice body wash smell just like it I smiled so big then I realized it I love my best friend . Few minutes later I got out of the shower and looked through my bag then I realized I forgot my sweatshirt. I frowned Spencer got me it I shook it off and just put on a tank top and yoga pants after that I walked out of the bathroom room and heard giggling it sounded like Henry. I put my bag down in Spencer's room and walked to the giggling it lead to the spare bedroom I poked my head through and saw Spencer's and Henry unpacking Henry's stuff . The spare room had a twin bed and a dresser and a little closet with a toy then I was Henry's room when Spencer would watch him when I would go out with the girls or they wanted to have a sleepover. I thought it was so cute I walked pasted quickly so they would not see me I found Spencer's washing machine it was in a little closet with a dryer I put my clothes in the washer. Then went to help them unpack Henry's stuff.