𝟷𝟶 || 𝚊𝚚𝚞𝚊 𝚎𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚘

x

x. aqua eructo

ϟ

Matilda woke up with the sun on Sunday morning. She was the first one awake in the now brightened dorm room, she went about carefully and quietly, so not to wake up her snoring roommates. Most of the snoring came from Padma, she failed every night to take the potion that Matilda had made up for her to help with the very issue.

Before leaving the room to go ahead for the restroom where she would start getting ready for the day, Matilda took her bag of toiletries off the highest shelf on the wall, so high up that to reach it she had to stand on the headboard of her bed. Behind her, Matilda slowly pulled the door closed and went ahead for the toilets. There she washed her hair, washed her face, and brushed her hair. When finished she wrapped her robe tightly around her body and went back to her room where she went about finding clothes to wear that day.

Choosing an outfit was one task that Matilda had to take time in doing to perfect it. She was known for the outfits she wore. Never to showy, but enough to make people look twice, which is what she liked. She always brought more outfits than she needed, but when packing she never knew what she would want to wear on a certain day.

After digging through the trunk for what seemed like hours, Matilda pulled on a pair of black tights, that she slid a tight-fitting, plaid, miniskirt over before tucking in a large, oversized, nude-colored sweater into it. Matilda then used her wand to add some curl to her hair, and then, before leaving the room for the day, she pulled on a chunkier pair of her Mary Jane shoes.

When she left her room, Matilda hurried off to find Harry, locating him at the Gryffindor table, sitting with Hermione and Ginny, who ate their breakfast while Harry played around with his utensils. She went and sat down beside of him, putting a spoonful of oatmeal on her tray, waiting to see if Harry would tell Hermione about what all happened the night before.

Harry ended up waiting until Hermione had eaten her last bite of porridge, then dragged her and Matilda out into the grounds for another walk. There, was when he told her all about the dragons, and about everything Sirus had said, while they took another long walk around the lake.

Alarmed as she was by Sirius' warnings about Karkaroff, Hermione still thought that the dragons were the more pressing problem.

"Let's just try and keep you alive until Tuesday evening," she said desperately, "and then we can worry about Karkaroff."

They walked three times around the lake, Harry and Hermione trying all the way to think of a simple spell that would subdue a dragon, while Matilda reminded them of the Aqua Eructo charm. A Matilda had learned years ago that could be used to create a jet of water from the tip of the wand. She suggested it, knowing it could be used to put out any fire breathed by the dragons.