Finally Forgiven

I sigh and answer my phone, "Hello? This better be important, its past midnight." All Might sighed, "Im sorry about calling you so late. I want to give you back One For All. I never should have forced you to return it to me. That day I was a fool. Please come here and take back your quirk. It doesn't work for me at all." I groaned, "Kiss my emerald ass All Might." After hanging up the phone I went back to meditation to hopefully sleep. All Might called back so I muted my phone and rolled over. He did not give up. When it was 5am I was sick of it.

Me: "WHAT?!?!?"

All Might: "I want to return your quirk. I never should have made you return it."

M: "Give up All Might. I don't want One For All back. Plus it may not be compatible with me anymore."

AM: "I won't give up. You're the only person worthy of the torch. Now please accept it back."

I groaned and warped next to him on his couch. "Fine if you promise to never call me between midnight and school time ever again. I may not need to sleep but I enjoy it when I can." Needless to say it scared the crap out of him. After he got over his shock he smiled, "Oh, I didn't think of that I'm so sorry. I wont call you between 10pm and when class starts unless it's a true emergency." I hugged him, "I accept and I'm sorry I was so mad at you. When you treated me like everyone else it broke me." He returned the hug and sighed, "I was mad when I learned you shared DNA with the man who killed my mentor who gave me One For All."

We spoke for a bit and I told him how badly you affected one of my other selves. Needless to say he was appalled by himself. He held out his arm, "I know this won't fix Vamp you but maybe blood for blood?" I couldn't help but laugh as I made my arm ring, "Blood for gems is a better one. Plus you got the gem so I guess blood fits." I wave to my arm from when I first met him.

As he laughed at my horrible joke I bit his arm and took back One For All. Once it was back in me I cloned it and gave it to him. "There we go. I did give you a copy though so you can work as long as you want." He cried slightly and hugged me again. "All Might I need to warn you about the quirk. Because it was a stockpile quirk it also has a copy of the quirks of all previous and current holders. Your buff form was actually a hidden quirk. Since I boosted it with my quirks, you now have all of them. Please don't use any of them without asking me how to."

I trained him how to lock all of my quirks and those of his predecessors. Once that was done I warped home saying, "Also, call me Izuku from now on" When I warped into the dining room everyone instantly glared at me. "What? All Might wanted to talk sorry. I should have left a note." Everyone nodded and one handed me a pile of mail. "You're joking, I missed the 11am mail truck?" They shook their head and I put the mail in my room before coming back down for lunch.

After lunch I sorted through my mail, burning most of them. After an hour I got a phone call. "Yes Midnight? What do you need?" She sighed, "Please tell me you have a quirk that can remove some of my aging. A teenager called me an old hag." I chuckled, "I do but I can't actually make you live longer. Using a few different quirks I can stop your aging but you'll still die from old age." She squealed and hung up. "SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR!! MIDNIGHT IS IN A RARE FORM AND I JUST FIXED IT YESTERDAY FROM THE HORDE OF FEMALES!"

When Midnight arrived I was already halfway to the livingroom and I had the Beauty Quirk created. "Don't speak Midnight, there are a few rules and a big side effect you might want to know. This quirk requires you to keep exercising and eating healthy. Junk food or being lazy will still make you gain weight as all it does is stop you from looking older than 22. Now the side effect is just a stronger version of what you deal with monthly." She nodded and stood still for the quirk to be given to her.

"Midnight how do you want the quirk given? I can do it my father's painful way, Vampire Mes bite, Cybers tingly way, or a new way I want to try." Midnight smirked and wrapped her arms around my neck, "You finally want to have some adult fun cutie?" I was confused at first until I realized what she ment, "How the hell are you a hero with your perverted mind? I ment a kiss not that. I may be of legal age but I'm not hormonal like regular teenagers." I pull her arms off of me and shuddered, "Now I know how Minetas victims felt." "HEY!!" "What? Your mind hopping to that is unsettling." I sighed as I sat down on a chair.

"Whichever cosmic entity is deciding to mess with my life I hope you step on sharpened legos." Midnight laughed, "If your luck gets worse remember it's your fault now." I kissed her on the cheek and watched as she became slightly younger looking and unfortunately for her a lot more attractive ripping her hero outfit in some areas. She looked herself over in a nearby mirror as I created a dress for her to wear. After she changed into it I gently pushed her out, "You need to talk to your costume maker and before you ask, to pay me back I would like a month without you asking for a date."

What happened next was her eagerly agreeing and skipping away. "Wow, kinda thought she'd fight back. Ok cosmic entity I rescind my Lego thing." I turn and right in front of me is a Lego with spikes instead of the regular circle bits. "Very funny." I kicked it to the side and walked up to my room to finish sorting the mail. By dinner time I had another prospective person to date. It was a love letter from Mei which shocked me.

Dear Midoriya Izuku,

These past few months working side by side with you on my babies made me realize something. You're not just a walking fortune, a villains son, or a hero in training. You're the nicest person I have ever met and a person you saved years ago. During daycare when we were all younger you stopped the bullies from beating me up and ruining my drawing of my babies because a female shouldn't be a tinkerer.

Back then my hair was blond and my quirk hadn't manifested yet. You scolded the girls and shielded me from their quirks. One sentence you said stuck to me, "I would rather marry a girl true to herself that copy and paste barbie doll wannabes." That made me dig harder into becoming the best support hero out there.  I know you're still stuck on Uraraka who ended up to be a traitor. What I'm trying to say is, I hope that whenever you get over her I hope you give me a chance.

Sincerely,
Hatume Mei

I was stunned, she was that Hatume? What I learned after her parents came to pick her up on that day was that she was more loaded than the Yaoyorozu family. Seriously, her father created Hat Tech the biggest support gear creation company in the world. I pinned her letter to the board and put up Shotos pic as well since he asked me out on a date yesterday. I of course turned him down which I hope he took well. When supper time came I slid down the banister and across the floor until I got to my seat. Mom scolded me for being a bad example for the kids here. I apologized saying everyone asks me if I've tried it and now I can say I have.

Supper was nice and fun. I had to stop a food fight from starting but other than that it was enjoyable. I did the dishes and smiled as the Neopolitan Trio began pranking Mom, Kurogiri, and a few others. When they pranked Mocha with a rope trap I had to stop them and quickly untie Mocha growling, "Keep your mouth shut or I will remove your vocal cords." She luckily didn't say anything until the trio left and she was untied. "Next time tighten it Daddy." I sighed, "Of course you couldn't resist that line. Next time I won't help you."

She laughed along with the older half of the Nomu Forms. I smirked evilly, "Maybe next time I will summon Rachnera from Monster Musune and let her play." That made Mocha scream in terror and run into her room locking the door. "Wow, thought she'd love getting bound by her...... Oh, she's part spider and Mocha is afraid of spiders." This makes everyone laugh and I laugh as I think up a prank.

When Mocha finally left her room two hours later I was told and I became an emerald spider. On her way back to her room she saw me on a web in the hall. Her scream actually broke some windows before she fainted. I put her to bed and cleaned up my prank with everyone laughing except my Mom. If I wasn't a pro hero she would have grounded me. So to double down I moved the web into Mochas macabre bedroom. I then went to bed and slept peacefully glad I had finally forgiven All Might. Maybe I will have him come over for supper.