Pajama Day?

I wake up at midnight with Mei freaking out. "Izuku I need help. Tomorrow is pajama day and Nezu wants everyone to were sleeping bag suits that look like their hero suits or the school uniform. I got all the hero suits but only half of the rest of the school. Please come help me!!"

I warped behind her and chuckled, "You get some sleep and I will finish what's left." She handed me a list and I got to work as she put hers on and dozed off. Hers had built in tools and her trademark goggles. I finished all of them and noticed that I didn't have a sleeping bag suit cause I have no hero outfit.

With a chuckle I began to work on my own. I made mine look like a jade and emerald version of Marshmallow from Frozen. With that done I let Mei sleep until it was time for class. I had her pass out the suits as I warped to the classroom. With a smirk I clung to the ceiling and waited for everyone to walk in.

Once everyone was in and in their sleeping bags I dropped down and roared scaring everyone. Using a mix of Present Mic, One For All, and a few other voice quirks the voice scared everyone. When Bakugo and Todoroki got ready to fight I fell down laughing dropping all the voice editing quirks. "MIDORIYA/Deku/Izuku!!" That's when Nezu ran in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drawn by jujishoto thank you so much for the art

Drawn by jujishoto thank you so much for the art. This actually inspired this entire chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that noise? Are we under attack?!?!" I shook my head as I kept laughing on the floor. Catzawa sighed as he walked in with his cat themed Sleeping Bag Suit. Nezu chuckled as Catzawa used his tail to remove the flap over my face. "Midoriya, you scared the entire school. Now apologize to them all, problem child." I nodded and did so.

The rest of the day was interesting as everyone loved the suits. We had a few fights in them as they were hero work able. Everyone was having fun in the suits until I became a spiked rolling wrecking ball in mine. Unfortunately Catzawa couldn't resist trying to play with me as if I was a ball of yarn. He got a few cuts on his hands before he regained control of himself.

I healed and removed that aspect from him and made him able to choose when catnip affects him. Once that was over with we all played dodgeball with me having to retract the spikes so I don't pop the balls. My class was the overall winner over all the other classes. We all went home and decided to meet up later in regular clothes at the mall.

After we all got to the mall I had to change my look some. I made my skin tan, hair black, and my eyes red. At first they didn't recognize me when I left the restroom. I explained why and pointed to the horde of single people just now rushing in. Everyone just nodded and walked away from the horde to do our shopping done. With a smirk I lead us all to the fancy restaurant I owned and removed my disguise causing the host to nod and lead us up to the party/business dinner meeting room.

We get our drinks when of course my head cooks head rolled in. "I told you to wear your gear at work bud. You're scaring my friends. Now what recipes have you so excited you threw your head up here?" He told me and everyone loved the sounds of them. I had Bakugo drop the head onto his body. Everyone downstairs just laughed when Bakugo said, "Hey bud, you lost something. Get a collar." Ramsey yelled back, "As long as you get a muzzle."

Supper was nice and we all enjoyed it. Momo tried to pay but the waitress we had laughed. I had to explain I owned the place and I already paid for our meal. After that we all headed to our respective homes with Bakugo spending the night at my place as his parents were on a cruise for their anniversary. What a fun day other than the odd wake up call.