Heros License Test

I sat on the bus happily as I played with a small floating ball I created out of Float from One For Alls previous holder, a bit of jade, some if Urarakas antigravity (MAY SHE ROT IN PRISON), and some some other quirks. With a smirk I passed sent it to someone else, "Hot Potato, Floating Tazer edition." Tsuyu freaked out and sent it hurdling to Denki who caught it confused. When it short circuited his brain we all started to laugh like crazy.

We spent the rest of the trip playing. We even got Aizawa, now Catzawa thanks to the neko quirk I gave him, in on the fun. He used his tail from time to time after I made the voltage much less dangerous. We all had fun with it and when we arrived at the testing area we all got off and kept passing the ball. It floated off when Catzawa sent it really fast at Ms. Joke. She caught it confused and he smirked, "Full voltage Midoriya." I smirked and shocked her causing her hair to stick up on end.

Everyone was laughing as I recalled the ball. When she recovered she saw Catzawa and ran over to rub his ears, "So it's true, you became part cat." I lead everyone else inside and signed them in as I get an interdimensional call from CyberPaw. I was confused until I saw the talking kitten through the portal. "Hello Gem Izuku, um Cyber Izuku as you call him ran into a Reaper. If they exist here they may exist there also can you see if I exist there?" The kitten gave me info on Reapers and gave me an address to check out later.

The people there were about to fine me for illegal quirk usage until I showed my hero license and explained that quirk was not mine. After that I went to the bleachers and watched the show. It was fun watching all the schools battle and try to go against my classmates. They trained much harder with their new quirks and Katsuki is now a literal dive bomber. He is flying using his explosions and blasting people that dared to offend him.

When it came to the civilian rescue bit I enjoyed seeing everyone work together before Ms. Joke said, "Catzawa why isn't he taking the test? Isn't he in A-1?" We both groaned and I showed her my license. "Wait? You're Spite? I'm so sorry, I want there when they showed your face." I shrugged and formed a wall of emerald when a chunk of rock came flying at us. "Its fine, I'm use to being labeled wrongly. You aren't the first and wont be the last."

When the test was over everyone passed. As we were leaving I saw Ms. Joke and Catzawa talking to eachother and using a small eavesdropping quirk I heard him ask her out. She of course said yes and he walked onto the bus smiling. Without saying anything I got everyone onto the bus and ready to leave with their provisional licenses. For an exciting day I was hoping for a relaxing evening. Instead I had to fight a bunch of idiot Anti-Villan Associasion members.

I had to fight them to enter my own mansion which was kinda normal. When they broke into my house I was mad. Seriously, I might as well but a fucking door factory at this rate. I beat the goon squad of "Mineta is Innocent". To say they believed Minetas lies would be an understatement. They view him as a hero when he's a bloody rapist and murderer. I was so close to killing them but instead I put them all into a cage and warped them to prison.

You'd think after fighting those idiots I would get time to relax. But no, the damn wanna be suitors broke in. This time it was a bunch of people who had gem and metal based quirks. After a bit I kick everyone out and form a giant emerald dome around my mansion. Then a few people popped out of the ground as a mutant type with the ability to dig finished the tunnel.

With them fully through I kicked them through the gem wall and  and sealed the hole. I had to completely reinforce my entire property and it hit the new again. Damn suitors.