🎃Loving Him-Edward Scissorhands x Reader🎃

"What do you think of him?" I ask sitting next to my cousin Kim about the young man my aunt Peg brought just a few days ago, i arrived here a weeks ago while Kim was camping with her friends and i had the pleasure to meet the mysterious kind man known as Edward.

An old man built him up and the only thing he was missing was his hands, but since the old man died that never happened so now he has scissors for hands..

Everyone was either surprised or scared at seeing Edward with his scissors but now me, i was mesmerized, curious to know more about him. My cousin on the other hand was frightened when she arrived at her room and saw Edward laying on her water bed. I calmed him down and stayed the night trying to make him fall asleep. It's weird to say this but i am starting to like Edward.

"He's okay i guess, it's just weird to have a stranger around." she said combing her blonde hair. Peg comes into my room and smiles at us both "Lunch will be up in a few minutes girls." "Oh mom i can't i promised my friends that we would hang out."

"It took me a while to cook something,Kim.. I think it's best for you to stay at least for a while." Kim rolled her eyes and Peg left the room. "I want to leave." I look back at Kim knowing well that she meant by that. She's been telling me how much she wants to leave this small town and never comes back.

"I admit the people here are always talking bad things about one another but taking that out this place isn't so bad."

"There are more rumors going on you know? Everyone wants to know more about Edward." she is right, rumors have been spreading about him and some are bad and other good.

"But maybe people can learn from Edward being so kind and all."

"It's not like that (Y/N), i've lived here all my life."

"Girls time to eat!" we heard Peg shout down the hall to the kitchen. I stand up and Kim does too and we begin to walk towards the dining room, we sat down and I saw Edward smile a little at me, Peg places the dish filled with food in front of us and I begin to help Edward so he can eat.

I can feel Kim's eyes on me probably judging me or asking why i am helping him. Peg and her husband join a conversation as I help Edward and we talk for a little. Kim ate a bit before leaving when her friends arrived. So since she left and I was with Edward i invited him to a small carnival they were holding in town and he seemed happy yet curious about the unfamiliar place.

I showed him around and never felt this happy around anyone. I'm falling in love with Edward but i'm afraid he doesnt feel the same and i'm afraid what people might say. Back at home it was time to sleep and i tucked in Edward.

"Wait.." a small voice said behind me before I left to my room, i looked back to look at Edwards dark eyes, smiling i sit down close to him, "What is it Edward?" I ask him. "Would you mind reading me a book?" right his father used to read to him. i dig into the shelves and found one that i'm sure he would like.

I open it up and start to read it, about fifteen minutes in he places his scissored hands on top of the book and i look back at him, "Do you want me to stop?" "Will you hug me?" he asks a bit scared. I lean down and gently wrap my arms around him.

"I love you Edward.." escaped from my mouth before i place my hand on top of it and blush looking away from him and quickly pulled back. Edward stares at me confused, "You love me?" he asks carefully.

Knowing there's no way out now i nod my head and see Edward smiling, "I think that i feel the same." he says sitting back up and he wraps his arms carefully around me and i smile before kissing the top of his head.

"I won't let anyone harm you ever." Smiling I look up into his dark warm eyes and slowly leaned up to kiss him, Edward eventually kissed back and together we felt safe in each other's arms.