🎃Sweeney Todd x Reader🎃

"You think he'll still be there?"

I looked up at the man to my side as he stared up ahead to our destination. London. Benjamin Barker is his name or was since he changed,he was a nice,caring,loving and devoted father and husband..that was until the judge Turpin decided to get in his way and sent Benjamin away so Turpin could stay with his wife and their daughter Johanna. He did everything he could to see them again but the judge hated him so he forbid him to return to London.

Benjamin Barker no longer exists..he renamed himself as Sweeney Todd, He was a famous barber up in his store above his house and many clients arrived,now he's back for revenge..for everything that judge did. Benjamin and I have been childhood friends whenever he felt insecure or had a hard time i would always be there to help,sure i felt extremely jealous when he married to his wife since i always loved him more than a friend.

Benjamin changed completely to his appearance to his attitude towards everyone,he became cold,distant even towards me. Turpin also banished me with Benjamin since we were friends and thought of me as a threat to him and every in town. I decided to stay by my friends side and help him in any way possible "He'll be there...i bet he forgot about us..i can't wait till i see that bastards face once he sees us."

"There's no need to speed things up,remember he mustn't recognize us." Sweeney told me as a young fellow approached us. We learned that his name is Anthony. The three of us talked..well i did the talking with Anthony and agreed that we would see each other soon,since he doesnt know anyone else around here.

"There it is." Sweeney exclaimed as we stared at the building up ahead,his old home. The one where we made so many memories..with his family. "Let's go inside then." the front of what used to be his home was now a bakery known as Mrs. Lovett's bakery. I entered the bakery with Sweeney behind me when the woman who was cooking looked at us rather happy that someone entered her bakery. Not many people come here i suppose.

This place is a mess. Sweeney talked to her and she found out who we were and so Sweeney was back in business as a barber. "Feels food to be back right?" I ask looking over at him as he begins to clean his blades while sitting in bed, "Aha.." I frown and sat down next to him.

"I wish you were more talkative like you were." I cross my legs and rest my head on my hand as i stare at him lovingly, "Remember how we used to sit outside every night to look at the stars."

Sweeney didn't said a word so i continued to speak, "You used to say that we would be together like those stars we always saw..and the ones around them would be our children...i always wanted children.." I wonder off and imagine myself with his kids, "That'll never happen anyway." I sigh and Sweeney gets up.

"Enough with kids..we have work to do."

"Yes but i told you it takes time..i agreed to help you by that one condition.."

He stands and stares out the large window as the droplets of rain start to fall, "I wonder when the moment will come." I roll my eyes, "You're a stubborn old man."

Few day passed by and we met a boy named Toby he used to work for Sweeney's old rival Mr Pirelli..Sweeney ended up killing him with Mrs Lovett and I finding him in a trunk,Anthony came and spoke to me saying he found a girl and it might be Sweeney's daughter, Johanna.

Mrs Lovett grew attached to Sweeney and i knew right away that she was falling for him,a weird old lady passes by every now and then and asks me weird questions about Sweeney. Turpin came by and was angry after something Sweeney told him. I tried to tell him to calm down but he wouldnt listen as always,he started to kill almost every customer who entered and Lovett would cook them up into her pies.

Luckily for us Turpin returned and Sweeney finally had him, Turpin stared at us and realized who we finally were, "Benjamin Barker and (Y/N)." He gritted and glared at us both. Sweeney grinned and sliced Turpin's throat,finally having his revenge. Sweeney stared and me and smiled, "We finally killed him."

"Yes! now you're wife is at peace,we can finally go some place else and live a better life together." I smile and took his hands,slowly he backed away and glared at me, "Together?"

I stared back at him confused, "Why. You promised me after this we would finally run away and forget this horrible life we've always had."

"You got it all wrong, I only needed you here to guide me..after this we depart ways."

Sweeney walked out of the small room and began to walk down the stairs with me behind him, "You promised Benjamin."

"My name is not Benjamin!" He shouted back and held the razor towards me, "If you try to follow me and plead for me to go with you i'll kill you myself." I stared at him almost crying. "I did everything for you Benjamin! This is how you reward me?! Fine!" I shout back at him with tears in my eyes. Deep down i always knew he wouldnt love me back anyway..that was the last time i saw him before Toby sliced his throat and every one ended up dead, except for me, Anthony and his precious Johanna.