🎃Barnabas Collins x Reader🎃

A mysterious pale man dressed entirely in black from head to toes arrived to the Collins mansion and claimed to be one of the Collins..the mansion isn't exactly in the best conditions to welcome guests but this one didn't seem to mind the dust or spiderwebs or anything in particular.

 Caroline was in her room as usual listening to The Carpenters probably.

David was with Dr Hoffman, she's a doctor who was called by the Collins to help David with the loss of his mother unlike his father who is a self righteous know it all bastard who doesnt give a damn about David and acts like he doesn't exists at all and hides the fact that he was a son to the women he meets.

Mrs Collins is a well respected woman who is in charge of the mansion and their business. Willy is the man who works in the house in cleaning but he isnt good at it or the poor old lady who keeps him company.

Then there's Victoria Winters the new girl who came to Collins for a new job and a new life. I've been working for the Collins for many years now and not once have I considered to work for other families unlike Angel Bay.

"I know exactly who you are." i told the strange man when everyone left to their rooms. The man looked over to me confused and stepped closer, his hands were up trying to hypnotize me. I crossed my arms and stared at him, "Why isn't it working on you?"

"You're,Barnabas Collins and you're a vampire." i smirked over to his direction and he froze but his eyes grew darker and tried to reach me till I smacked his hand, "Don't even try."

"How come you are not afraid?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose and groaned loudly, "I knew you forgot about me. (Y/N) (L/N)?" i waited but he still doesnt remember me. "I worked for you way back before Angie killed Josette, then you turned into a vampire, you turned me into one and the rest is history."

"(Y/N) i's been centuries thanks lucifer you're still alive."

"I thought you would never get out of that coffin." i bluntly said and began walking up the stairs, "Come on now i'll show you your room." he followed behind me and began to ask many questions about the previous Collins, "They each did their work and I was there to help then but Angel Bay came along and ruined our business."

"That witch will never stop ruining my life." Barnabas said to himself "You havent changed on bit (Y/N)." i rolled my eyes at that comment "Charming as ever." i sarcastically reply and closed the curtains.

Barnabas and I had a relationship back then, his parents and mine met each other when we were younger and arranged our marriage until Angelique came up and Barnabas left me, later Josette came along and Barnabas left Angie what he didnt know was that she was a witch and she killed his family. It's all been one messed up circle between us,

"Ah I remember the old days we had in this room." Barnabas says and walks around looking each corner "We spent most of our time here,talking,learning having se-" i blushed under my white pale cheeks and cut him off "Alright enough mr fancy pants, goodnight." i closed the door behind me.

That idiot vampire I truly hate him,despise him...

********************

The next morning after breakfast and cleaning more the place Barnabas met each of the other Collins. "How do you two know each other." Caroline asked playing with her food. Her mother glared at her but Caroline didnt even cared.

"Well..Barnabas and I go way back."

"We know each other since we were only kids."

"Yeah and remained close friends till we grew up until you left me."

"Which wasn't my fault."

Barnabas and I started to argue on the table when David's father interjected "Wait you two were together?"

"Unfortunately yes when we were teenagers we were engaged to one another.." i reply to him before Barnabas could.

"Awesome." Caroline said smiling a little which was an unusual sight to see.

"I bet you two make a nice couple." the young boy sitting next to me says.

"Absolutely not-"

"In fact we did." Barnabas says which surprised me like the rest. I stare back at Barnabas who only smiles to himself and stands up, "Now if you'll excuse me I have business to attend." Barnabas left the dining table and I also got up and angrily went after him, "why did you say that back there-"

I said when I caught up to him but when he did he faced me, held my shoulders and leaned in to kiss my lips. He pulled away and too shocked about the kiss I slapped him and regretted it, "I'm s-sorry Barnabas."

"No need to apologize..what I said back there was true, we indeed made a lovely couple back then." i'm sure I was surely blushing this time for good. Barnabas made my look at his dark eyes and leaned again to give me a quick kiss.

"I still love you (Y/N) after all these centuries we've been apart, you've been in my mind ever since I did the mistake of leaving you for that witch."

"Aw and to think that you had no heart." i teased hugged him.

"I missed you a lot Barnabas and i still love you." i whispered and we pulled after after a minute. "How about we go and hunt the witch?" he asks and i couldn't help but agree with him on this one.