-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐-

"I challenge the both of you to a gambling match" she demanded.

"No! Yamada-san, Jabami-san, you'll lose to her! She's one of the best-" Suzui got cut off.

"Silence, doggy, get the chips" Saotome said.

"What are we playing?" Yumeko asked.

"Jankenpo (rock, paper, scissors)" she answered, pouring the chips on the table.

"Thirty people individually draw one of the symbols of rock, paper or scissors on a card. All thirty cards are put in a box where the players cannot see them. After betting, the players draw three cards each. Each player chooses one of their cards to face-off against their opponent. If both players choose the same symbol, that round is a draw and the players choose from their remaining two cards for another round. After three draws the game ends in a tie" Saotome explained.

"Oh! Seems like fun!" Yumeko exclaimed.

"One chip represents 10,000 yen, there are 120 chips here, ready to play?" Saotome said.

"Yes! I'll bet.... 2 chips please!" Yumeko said.

"Great! How about you? Yamada?" Saotome asks.

"No" you said.

"Huh? Are you scared? A Yamada is scared? Pfft" Saotome says, as the other students laughed.

"No, I just didn't understand a thing you explained, plus, you'll lose" you said, while standing up, ready to leave.

"Tsk, Suzui, explain the game to her please, I do NOT give you permission to leave, Yamada" Saotome says as she slams the table.

"Fine. But if you lose, Saotome, you'll be MY personal house-pet" you said smirking, slowly sitting back to your seat.

Yumeko watches as the both of you stare at each other. Saotome sits back on her chair, with her hands crossed.

"Fine then, just a warning, I'm the best at this game" she said.

The game kept going on until Yumeko ran out of chips.

"Aw, that's a shame, oh well, please continue the game for me (Y/N)" she says in a polite manner.

"Finally, it was getting boring when Yumeko was helping you" Saotome laughs.

I looked at Yumeko, we made eye contact for 5 seconds.

"This is getting boring" you said.

"Huh?" she was confused.

"Can't I gamble with someone better? You're too boring" you told her.

"Let's go all in, that's fun, isn't it?" you said, looking at Yumeko, as her eyes glow red.

"You're crazy! How are you going to pay that much?" Saotome says as she slams the table once again with her fists clenched.

Yumeko laughs.

"Oh Mary-san~ There's a 50/50 percent chances for the both of you. If she can't pay, hopefully you can~" Yumeko says while standing beside her.

"Aw, Saotome, are you scared?" you teased.

"She's a gamble freak.." Saotome thought to herself.

"FINE" she sat back down and the game started again.

She started smiling. Showing obvious hints that she's confident.

"3....2....1...."

Everyone was shocked. Yumeko was laughing. Saotome froze. It was scissors against paper.

"W-what? H-how? Y-you cheated! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! I WAS GOING TO WIN!" her eyes were red, she knew she couldn't pay up.

"Ahh, I had fun, Saotome. Pay up when you can. I'll see you tomorrow, kitty" you said while holding her chin, then kissing her on her forehead.

You left the room with Yumeko..

"Wait up! Yamada-san! Jabami-san!" someone shouted.

"Hm?" you looked back.

"Teach me! How did you win?!" Suzui was out of breath.

"You helped her cheat, didn't you?" you asked.

"I had no choice, I'm a house-pet" he answered.

"I see, well, I'll meet you tomorrow, Suzui" you turned back.

"Wait! Thank you. For... nothing.. it's fine. I'll meet you both tomorrow Yamada-san, Jabami-san" he bowed.

"Suzui, call me Yumeko. And here" Yumeko said, she took out a stack of money and passed it to Suzui.

"Pay off your debts" she smiled at him.

"W-what? I- Thank you, Yumeko, and (Y/N)" he runs back.

You went back your dorm.

"Hm?"

There was a note under your door. You open it up to read it.

~To Y/N Yamada~
~From Anonymous~

Hi, I'm from the student council. Meet me outside the teacher's office during break tomorrow, I need to see you for something important.

---

709 words

the forehead kiss part gave me 🦋🦋

ugh yall want me to make ryota useful or let him stay useless