-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏-

"Huh?!"

"How did this happen?" you asked yourself as everyone in the hallway stopped to stare.

"I was sure to win, she must've cheated, there were no chances of me losing, unless I miscalculated everything"

"No, she didn't cheat, she wouldn't"

"Are you okay?" she said, turning back, holding a rope tied around your neck.

"I promise not to do anything bad to you" she said again, caressing your cheeks.

Your hands were holding onto the tag placed on you, a house-pet tag, trying to hide it.

"Are you embarrassed being my kitten?"

"I don't feel anything being her house-pet"

"I feel safe"

"Maybe this wasn't a bad idea..?"

-

"Let's go in the bathroom"

"Seriously? We are supposed to study"

"Tsk, just say you're not in the mood and maybe I'll feel better"

"I'm not in the mood for that right now, let's continue studying, after that we can sleep"

-

That was all that happened, the day continued as usual.

Until they came back.

"You bitch!" she pinned you up against the wall, her hands choked you aggressively, you couldn't breathe.

"Let go, I can't breathe!"

"You were back here this whole time and you didn't give a fuck about me?" her eyes were teary.

"Let go! I can explain!"

"You were hanging out with that girl again, weren't you?"

"President! Let go! You're killing her!" Sayaka shouted and came up to us to separate us.

"Sayaka, leave the room"

"But-"

"I need to talk to her, alone"

"I can explain-"

"You made me go out there looking for you, I waited for you, then I find out you didn't care?"

"I never said I didn't care!"

"You had time to look for me, but used it on Mary?"

"Kirari-"

"I almost died out there, the place was filthy and disgusting, the worst part is that I had to stay there for days with that girl"

"I tried calling you, but it didn't get through-"

"But did you try looking for me?"

"...It's not a big deal"

"Darling, you know how much I loved you, it will never be the same for me, will it?"

"I'll make it up to you, I swear"

"You swear?"

"I'll do anything, as long as you don't hate me"

"Sayaka, get her out of my office"

"Huh?!"

"We're technically step-sisters, aren't we?"

"What?"

"My father, you talked to him, didn't you?"

-