-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚-

"Let me win, Y/N, please"

"I can't do that, Ririka"

She kept begging for you to let her win, but obviously, you said no.

The gamble was delayed by the President, as she needed to get ready before it starts.

Students were still entering the hall, being seated accordingly.

You observed the place, Yumeko waved at you with a smile on her face, cheering for you loudly.

Beside her was Mary, hiding her face in embarrassment because of Yumeko's actions.

They were seated at the left side of the hall, and on the right side, you saw the student council members.

You knew losing this game wouldn't be a good idea, even though you would do anything for Ririka.

The council members stared at you intimidatingly, giving you goosebumps.

Yomozuki Runa, she is the leader of the Election Committee, who serves as a referee during election gambling matches.

"I've met her once, didn't she help me before?"

Manyuda Kaede, treasurer of the Student Council.

"I haven't seen him before.."

Nishinotouin Yuriko, the head of the Traditional Culture Research Club.

"..She seems like a nice person"

Yumemite Yumemi, the Student Council Head's of Public Relations and a part-time Idol whose dream has always been to become a world famous actress.

"Isn't she an idol..?"

Igarashi Sayaka, the Secretary of the Student Council and the Personal Assistant of your wif- the Student Council President.

"Where's Kirari?"

Ikishima Midari, the president of the Beautification Council.

"Ah, she's here too" you smiled.

-

"S-Sumeragi-san.. The gamble is starting!"

"I know that! This is all your fault!"

"Why me?! Yumeko was the one that told us to get it!"

"And we didn't! Because you panicked and wanted to leave!"

"I'm sorry, s-should we head back?!"

"There's no time, she is going to be pissed!"

-

"What's taking her so long?"

"Mary-san, be patient, you know.. I heard this amazing quote once, "One moment of patience may ward off great disaster, but one moment of impatience may ruin a whole life"."

"I came to watch the gamble, not to hear some stupid quote from you"

"You're always full of surprises, Mary-san!"

"Back off, Yumeko"

-

"Your sister isn't here yet? Everyone's waiting"

"Be a little more patient, I'm sure she'll come soon"

It has been half an hour. Knowing her, this wasn't surprising to you.

But you felt weird, something wasn't right.

What is it..?

-