-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆-

(tw: the word ry*ta)

"I-I'm sorry"

"Huh?"

"I have to go, see you tomorrow" she wore her mask and walked back into her class.

Feeling betrayed, you decided to go to the school's garden, waiting for school to end.

-

"Midari, check that side, I'll check here"

"Heh, sure, do you need my squirrel?"

"Why would I need your squirrel?"

"It can protect you"

"I've always wondered how your brain works, Midari, but no thank you, I'll be fine by myself"

-

You received a message from Mary.

~mary~

where r u

are u okay

the school garden

don't go anywhere

im coming

-

You hear footsteps getting louder from the back. Mary hugged you tightly from behind.

"Did anything happen? Are you hurt? Are you okay-?" she asked while panicking, her hands grabbed your face making you face her.

"Huh-? I'm fine" you said, making her worried more.

"Don't lie to me, you asshole, what happened?" she sat beside you holding your hand tightly.

You told her everything. About what happened when you were with Sachiko, and what she told you about the Momobamis.

"Tsk, I'll fucking kill them! Why would they do that?!" she stood up grabbing your hand.

"Let's go, I want to talk to them face-to-face, I'm not letting them hurt you again" she said again.

"But Kirari isn't here-"

"Tsk, we'll go over to their house after school then"

"Don't you have class now?"

"I do, but come" she held your hand and walked into a room. It was a small abandoned room.

"Hm?"

"Stay here, don't go anywhere, okay?" she pats your head and smiles.

"Why? Can't you stay a little longer?"

"I have a presentation, stay here until I come back, keep in contact with me on the phone" she says, then leaving after kissing your cheeks.

You hear teachers walking past the room several times, talking to each other. Some students were walking by too, gossiping about the exam.

You and Mary texted each other throughout the wait, she kept making sure you were okay.

Then you get a call from Ryota. Your phone made a loud noise, causing some students to knock on the door.

You texted Mary about it, she just told you to stay there and do nothing.

-

"I couldn't find her, what if she's not here?"