The Group's Suspicions

Haruka POV:

It's been a few days since we had our first special exam and Kiyopon got 100 in math. I still remember Yukimu's reaction from seeing his score. I remember just how heavy the atmosphere in the classroom was just because of Kiyopon's score. I remember the sky that day, so beautiful, so clear. Right back to the topic at hand.

Although I'm not as academically capable as Yukimu, I still was able to sense that this exam is completely different from what we were used to. Yukimu was so baffled by his test score that even I started questioning just how hard that question was, and then when Yukimu told me that he couldn't even understand the question itself, it made me think.

How was Kiyopon able to even answer it then, although after he arrived, Horikita explained everything regarding how he was able to get his full score. What made me think was just when did he know so much to begin with? Horikita even said that Kiyopon is actually smarter than her, so doesn't that make him the smartest in the class ?? And remembering what Yukimu said about how the question was completely out of range for highschool students such as ourselves, but he was able to solve it fully.

I remember thinking back during winter-time how I thought Kiyopon's qualifications were pretty good for my ideal guy. Even though at the time I thought he wasn't as good as Yukimu at studies, and that how he also looked like he wasn't strong as Miyatchi at fighting.

I remember that I kept feeling that he was unfathomable, I'm probably sure that Yukimu and Miyatchi also started to feel that way too. 

But now, things are different. Turns out that Kiyopon is smarter than we all thought he was. If that's the case, just what else could he be hiding about himself. If his qualifications to meet with mine for an ideal man, at that moment, would I be able to suppress my feelings? The feeling of wanting to support Airi, who was as cute as a small animal, was also very strong. And no matter how, this must be me overthinking things a bit. It's only because of the fact Kiyopon was full of mysteries. This is why I want to know more, we're friends but it feels like is unfathomable.

After deciding that this is something I want to really find out, I took out my phone and made a new group chat adding the Ayanokouji Group without him. 

[Kesei] "What is this?"

[Akito] "I don't know but I think we're gonna find out"

[Airi] "Haruka-chan whats going on?"

After seeing that everyone responded pretty quickly I replied 

[Haruka] "I made this group chat regarding for one issue, and that's Kiyopon"

[Akito] "What about him? Did he do something wrong?"

[Haruka] " Don't you guys feel like he's mysterious, a bit too mysterious?"

[Keisei] "I guess, I still carry mixed feelings about the fact he kept his intellect a secret from us this whole time"

[Airi] "But Horikita-san explained everything about the test score incident, Kiyotaka-Kun is just very smart "

[Keisei] "It's not cool keeping it a secret from us this whole time like I do get his reasoning for doing it, but still, that's not cool"

[Haruka] "Isn't there a possibility is he could be keeping more secrets about himself about his other abilities too?"

[Akito] "Maybe honestly who knows, I mean he did keep his speed a secret until he raced the former student council president." 

[Haruka] "I know right, no one ever expected him to be that fast until the moment he showed it to us"

[Airi] "Haruka-chan, what are you trying to say about that"

[Haruka] "What I'm trying to say is, let's investigate Kiyopon. We all feel like he's ungraspable so let's try to get a grip on who he is. Plus I think it'd be fun group bonding of our own"

[Airi] "I don't think doing something like that is right, wouldn't it be better to just wait and let Kiyotaka-kun open up whenever he feels comfortable enough"

[Kesei] "I'm with Haruka with this one, like what else can he be hiding from us?"

[Akito] "Honestly I don't really care that much but at the same time I'm with them too"

[Airi] "Maybe you guys are actually right, I'll join too."

[Haruka] "Nice to know that everyone is now on board, lets start on Monday, and meanwhile if you guys find out something, let me know"

[Akito] "Got it"

[Keisei] "Sounds like a plan than"

[Airi] "Ok"

After Airi send that last text message the group chat died off for the day. Looks like everyone is on board. I'm honestly curious and a little bit excited about this, I wonder what we'll find out about Kiyopon. Just what may he be hiding from us, although I don't really think we'll find out anything too interesting, maybe just some small fun facts, a part think it won't be just fun facts. I wonder if really isn't an ordinary boy I like first thought of him as. I wonder if I'll be able to suppress my feelings if that ends up being the case. 

Well, that's the very first chapter, let me know what you guys think about it, thanks for reading it, the next chapter will be more focused on Ayanokouji with a certain someone...