The First Attempt

Haruka POV:

After making the group chat, the rest of the weekend went by in a breeze. No one noticed anything about Kiyopon during the weekend, which is understandable considering we were gonna start on Monday. Although the only thing I did was that I bought a small camcorder for around 15,000 Private Points. I thought that it be cool recording the stuff we might do and we can some footage to see if we missed anything. When Monday approached, I got ready for school and put the camera in my bag and exited my dorm and took the elevator. Fortunately or unfortunately no one was on there so I was just able to arrive at school all by myself.

When I entered the classroom, I saw Yukimu already sitting in class. He saw me and nodded towards me acknowledging my presence so I nodded back and went to my seat. A few minutes later, Miyatchi and Airi came in a few minutes apart from each other. Then around 5 minutes before class would start, Kiyopon arrived and took his seat. I noticed that some people stared at him while he walked towards his seat for a short while. I guess most people still are shocked about his test score in the last exam. Most students than already start to talk with themselves and their friends for a few minutes until Chabashira-sensei would arrive.

After a few minutes later, Chabashira-sensei came in and started to take attendance for the class before she began today's lesson. While Chabashira-sensei was explaining some stuff, I decided to send a message to the Group Chat we made on Friday.

[Haruka] "First for trying to find out about Kiyopon, I think we should ask Horikita some questions about him after class considering there's no mention of a special exam yet meaning she could spare some time for us"

All the others within a few moments read the message than Airi replied with

[Airi] "What are we gonna ask to Horikita-san, to begin with"

[Akito] "Just anything you want to know about Kiyotaka or any questions regarding those 2 together or anything as long as it's within the main objective you know?"

[Keisei] "I'm just going to make a list beforehand for myself, you guys should probably do the same"

Everyone just read that Yukimu's message than started to may attention again in class to make sure we don't subtract any class points while being on our phones for too long.

After a few minutes, it was lunch so we all began to walk to the cafeteria to sit to a table, and than Kiyopon joined us and we began to eat our lunch together.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kiyotaka POV:

As I sat down on the table with the Ayanokouji Group, Airi immediately asked me a question

"How come you don't have a meal Kiyotaka-Kun?"

It looks like she's pointing out that I haven't brought any food to the table except a can of coffee.

"I rather had a heavy breakfast today so I'm just getting a drink for lunch, I don't feel that hungry today"

I lied.

I only bought a can of coffee for lunch since my left hand is still wounded and I don't want anyone to know about it to avoid further attention. I've already gathered a lot of attention due to my score on the last special exam and told Mashima-sensei and Chabashira-sensei about the knife wound incident to help prevent further attention drawn towards it. I wonder how Tsukishiro is going to do to expel me now with the white room student.

While I was thinking about that, I noticed that Haruka was holding a camera pointing it at me.

"What's with the camera?" I said to her