Trouble Arising

(Y/n)'s POV:

As the sun began to rise, I started to wake the boys up.

We all packed our bags and were ready to go pretty soon after. Hunter and Thomas ever so graciously volunteered to carry a deer on their backs. 

I'd be lying if I said the walk wasn't long. It took us full 2 days, almost 3 to get back to Forks. The deers came in handy though. Along the way, I told the boys everything they needed to know about my family and hometown, which they were very interested in.

I had spent 2 years with Hunter, Thomas, and Timothy in that little cave we called 'home'. It's a place we'll all miss dearly, but I knew it was time to come back home. Something pulled me back towards my hometown; a great force I could not identify.

Something was going to happen pretty soon...

*Time skip*

Today marked the 3rd day of our travel. Everything was going smoothly up until a few hours ago, once we crossed the border into the Uley's territory.

I caught the stench of another nearby pack, trespassing. The others seemed to catch onto the scent too, so they kept their guard up. 

I'm sure whoever was out there caught our scent by now.

Hunter's POV:

While we were walking, I couldn't help but think about what (Y/n)'s family and friends would be like. How would they react when they see me and the guys with her? I wondered what her hometown looked like and how the towns people were. I have so many unanswered questions! Is the Uley pack-

*CRUNCH*

I stopped dead in my tracks just as everyone else did.

Jacob's POV:

It was a windy day and I couldn't help up pick up a strange, yet familiar scent, along with a couple of other foreign scents that were coming from 2 different directions. They were definitely wolves, no doubt about that, which was extremely odd. The number of wolf packs had dwindled down drastically over the years, so who could these people be?

'Could it be her?'

I tried to memorize who the familiar scent belonged to while I continued to wipe off any dirty spots on my motorcycle. The first time I picked up a few of the scents was yesterday at sunrise. I wasn't the only one to smell these intruders either. The pack was going to have a meeting about what we should do in a couple of minutes.

This could be trouble.

Unknown POV:

*CRUNCH*

'SHIT! Sonya's going to kill me if Teresa hasn't already!'

I've been spying on this new wolf pack for about an hour. My alpha sent me to stalk them once we saw them descending from the mountains.

I should go get my pack, now that these wolves know I'm here. 

Things are about to get interesting...