Unexpected Events

(Y/n)'s POV:

I looked towards the wolf who caused this chaos. I growled at her as a warning to not try anything slick like she did last time.

• Stand down. • I demanded.

She paused for a brief moment and tilted her head sideways.

• I won, and you know it. Stand down. •

She growled in anger before she, too, was tackled onto the ground by a big, brown wolf.

Confusion struck me and my brain tried to make sense of the situation. Who was this wolf?

My heart dropped to my toes when the identity of this unknown wolf became know. I watched as Jacob pinned the girl down by her throat, his jaw tightening by the second. He was going to kill her. I tried in to intervene, but a grey wolf beat me. Their jaw locked onto Jacob, but he threw them off of him. Just then, another big wolf joined the fight.

The Uley's were here.

I watched in horror as blood was being spilt. This was not supposed to happen. It had to stop, now.

Feeling entirely overstimulate and exhausted, my anger sent me over the edge and I screamed at the top of my lungs, "EVERYONE, STOP!" A blast of some sort of energy left my body and pushed everyone off of each other, sending them tumbling onto the ground. For a brief second, everyone was confused before they got back up and prepared to attack again.

"Everyone, stop! This fight is over!"

I looked towards the alpha, who was still pinned underneath Jacob. He stared into her soul with a deep look of hatred. "You and me had a deal." I glared at her. "I won." Her ears lowered and I heard her sigh. She got up and pushed Jacob off of her, slowly making her way towards me. Hunter growled as he watched her approach me, while Jacob froze in his place, staring at me with wide eyes. There his baby sister was, in flesh and blood, right before his eyes.

When the leader was right in front of me, she shifted back into her human form and kept her head lowered, hiding her embarrassment.

"I was going to let you leave with your pack, but you deserve to be given that offer anymore." Her head shot up, eyes wide in shock. "You will join my pack and accept me as your alpha. I expect your full loyalty and respect." Hesitantly, she bowed her head down and slowly, the rest of her pack did as well, submitting to me.

I was no longer the alpha of a pack to 3; I am now the alpha of a pack of 8. I had more members than Sam did now.

I gave them all a small nod, grateful for their compliance. The girl, whose name I still didn't know, stood up slowly from her kneeling position. Before she could turn around and walked towards one of her injured friends, I stopped her. "What is your name?" She turned back and responded quietly. "Teresa." I knew she was ashamed she had lost to me, someone she thought she could probably easily beat.

The minute Teresa walked away from me, I shifted into my human form. Hunter was already back into his human form and crashed into me.

'People really need to stop doing that...'

His tight grasp hurt my sore and battered body, resulting in a small groan slipping past my lips. "Hunter, you're hurting me," I rasped out. He instantly let go and hugged me with a lot less force. "Thank god, you're okay! I'm sorry I wasn't faster..." I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around him.

"What do you mean, dude? You ran the fastest out of all of us. We were barely able to keep up with you." Jake breathed out as both he and Paul shifted into their human form. Timothy and Thomas ran to us in their human forms, joining the hug.

"Okay, now that you all got your hugs, I want mine." Jake pulled me out from the group hug into his own, making all the boys bump heads once I was no longer in the middle of them. "God, I missed you so much." Jacob muttered into my hair. A giggle escaped past my lips and I wrapped my arms around his torso. "I missed you too, Jake"

"Wait, did she just giggle?" Thomas wheezed out, still rubbing his head where he had been head butted. "I did not!" I argued, a small blush coated my cheeks. "Yeah," Timothy chuckled, "I think she did." My blush darkened and I hid my face in my brothers chest. "What's wrong with her giggling, huh?" Jacob glared. "I- Nothing! It's just, we've never heard her giggle before..." Timothy nervously choked out a explanation. "Ever," Thomas added on. "Hell, not even Hunter has! And he's her imprint!"

"Her, what?" Jacob looked down at me and raised an eyebrow. Somewhere behind us, I heard Paul and someone else snickering. Hunter smacked Timothy on the head and gave him a death glare. "What the hell was that for?!" Timothy whimpered. "For opening your big ass mouth!" Thomas bursted out laughing and in return, he too got smacked on the head, by Timothy.

As the rest of the Uley's circle around us, I couldn't help but wonder what happened to the sonw that was surrounding us, better yet, what the hell sent everyone flying back? Something really weird was happening on this mountain, and it was starting to freak me out.

I greeted each member of the Uley pack, one by one, starting with Sam. I realized no one was asking me about my new sudden appearance. It seemed as if no one was brave enough to bring up the topic just yet. When I came up to Leah, I hesitated to hug her. We were never really were good friends, more so acquaintances. Any time I would try to talk or hang out with her, she always gave me the cold shoulder. Instead of giving her a big hug like how I did to the rest of the pack, I forced a smile and gave her a quick, awkward side hug. Beside Leah was her younger brother, Seth, who I was excited to see. "Sethie!" I yanked him into a bone brushing hug, ruffling his hair. Unlike my relationship with Leah, I was quiet close to Seth. "It's so good to see you!" Seth laughed and patted my back. "It's good to see you too, (Y/n)." Finally, I moved onto greet the next and last member of the pack: Embry.

Embry's POV:

Once Jacob's little sister stopped to greet me is when I finally took my gaze off of the other pack, and made direct eye contact with her.

I can see her, just her. She's smiling, running through a forest. Her hair danced with the wind while the white dress she wore flowed around freely. Her eyes sparkled brightly in the sunlight and her skin soaked in the sun's light. Nothing else mattered at the moment. Another vision played out: we were in our wolf forms, her head laid on top of mine as we both looked out into the endless pool of stars. Then, I saw a different vision. In her arms, she held a child. She was smiling and kissing the baby's face tenderly, holding onto it tightly. There was nothing but love, trust, and loyalty within those visions. It felt as if a missing piece of my life was finally brought to me — the missing piece of a puzzle.

I had just imprinted on (Y/n) Black.

(Y/n)'s POV:

Once the visions finished flashing through my eyes, realization hit me like a brick.

Did I just imprint on Embry Call?

'Is this even possible?! Oh, god.' I left my face pale. There was no way this could happen.

After a few moments of just staring at each other in silence, Embry finally decided to speak up.

"Hey..." I could't even speak. I just stared in shock.

"Dude, don't tell me you did what I think you did." Jared muttered.

"Um..." Embry stuttered.

"Haha! Well, Jacob, looks like you've got yourself a brother in law," Paul teased. I tensed up for what seemed to be the hundredth time that day. I slowly turned my head towards Jacob, who was beginning to shake violently. I felt waves of heat radiating off of him and his hands were balled into tight fists. I hesitantly shifted my gaze towards Hunter, who mimicked Jacob's actions.

'Oh, shit.'