Chapter 2 (RW)

*^*

*Pi*pirip*pi*pirip

Shindou yawned as he stretched his muscles. Flinching when he heard them crack. 

That doesn't sound nice, not at all.

"Mou Shindou, what time is it?" A muffled voiced came from the covers. The brunette lift the sheets to find a pink haired boy besides him.

After talking to Hamano and the others yesterday, Kirino followed Shindou home. Tailing him like a lost puppy. Things were the same once they entered the mansion, Shindou played the piano while Kirino talked about things like what happened at the student council meeting, or things that make no sense. Jumping from one topic to another.

It was too late to go home so the pinkette stayed the night at the Shindou's mansion. It wasn't his first time, in fact he goes here too frequently that Shindou gave the boy a drawer to put his things inside. They've shared the bed several times too. Each comfortable with the other's presence.

People questioned their odd friendship. They are two different people yet are so close. One of them is an average person with good grades, has a calm personality and gets along with almost everyone. While the other is a rich, spoiled son that has a short temper and cries easily, yet has a good side once you know him.

Kirino would laugh at there questions and say, "well opposites attract. And plus we are both stupid." The people would stare at each other while he gives a goofy grin, hugging Shindou as he adds, "we need each other. The other protects the other from hostile men, as the other comfort's the other since he has such weird and annoying mood swings." Shindou would punch him on the shoulders lightly as the pink haired defender would laugh his guts out.

The brunette smiled at his best friend. "It's time to wake up."

Those memories..

I don't want them to fade..

Never.

"Ngh. Ten more minutes," the smaller boy whined, burying his head on the pillow.

"I would love to give you time to rest because you need it. But, today is the day school actually starts, and since you're the president you should be a good example to others."

"Shut up."

Not again.

Shindou sighs.

The pinkette hates waking up early and Shindou hates dealing with the stubborn boy and his morning moods.

An idea popped in Shindou's mind as a creepy grin plastered his face. "Are you sure you don't want to get up?"

"Yes," he lazily answered. The pinkette didn't sense a weird aura coming from behind him. It was too late when he noticed.

Shindou started to tickle him. The poor boy jerked back barley managed to call "stop" to Shindou between laughs.

Shindou didn't stop for a while, amused at his friends laughter, he only stopped when he and Kirino fell off the bed with a loud 'THUMP'.

"Shi-Shindou," the boy called. Shindou was laying on top of Kirino, squashing the smaller boy beneath him. "C-cant b-breath." Shindou placed both hands on either sides of Kirino's thin waist.

The boy was red and catching his breath. Sweat rolling down on his face making him look seducing.

Shindou noticed their position and quickly got up hands on mouth, and face red. He had to admit that his hormones were rushing. He wanted to feel Kirino under him. Wanting power to control and bring pleasure to his uncontrollable friend. But a thought striked him, making those feelings go away.