Chapter 7 (RW)

***

"You look like Shindou. A girly one."

"..."

"..."

The man, boy, infront of him tries not to spit his juice.

Way to go Ranmaru. A nice way to start the chapter.

Kirino Ranmaru should be scared for his life. He is talking face-to-face to the son of a Mafia boss, someone who can kill him anytime they want too. And they are the masterminds of Kirino's great kidnap. But the pinkette is not scared at all, infact he is happy to see the boy.

Shigi Takishiro is Kirino's classmate and friend since grade school, he always wears thick, ugly glasses and headsets. The bizarre disguise didn't make Kirino ignore him like other people do, the truth is he likes mysterious guys. This time, Takihiro isn't in his disguise and is wearing something casual. He has curly, shoulder blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Yeah, he really does look like Shindou without that stupid disguise.

"Shigi, don't look at me like that," Kirino snickers at Takihiro's glare. The blondie rolls his eyes in distress. His only friend is an idiot, a big one. "What it's true!"

"I didn't say it's not, and how many times do I have to tell you to call me by my name?"

"Shigi is a name."

Damn, why does he even like the pinkette?

Takihiro groans inwardly at the pinkette's stupidity. A palm made its way to his forehead. He needs to ask his cousin how he can be patient with his best friend's peculiarity. "My first name."

"In Japan, the surname is first." Kirino smirks, it grows wider when Takihiro bangs his head on the table. It looks like it hurts, but Kirino is a sadist, no one can complain.

"Call me Takihiro!"

"Takihiro-sama, please lower your voice." Yulin says softly. She is the personal maid of the distress boy, which shocks Kirino because he thought it would be a butler. And after moments of shock a wild grin was planted on his lips, he made fun of them and calling them sweethearts. It got cut of when he learned that Takihiro is gay and Yulin is lesbian. "Even if Ranmaru-sama is really unique, you should tolerate his annoying attitude."

"I'm right here, Beta 2." A vein pops out of Yulin's pretty face. Kirino started calling her that when he saw her master. It's disturbing.

Such pettiness Ranmaru.

"Ranmaru,"

"Yes? What is it Taki-chan?"

"You've been here for a day. Maybe you need to step outside and play a little bit of soccer." Takihiro rubs the bridge of his nose. "You haven't play in awhile. Get some fresh air."

"How did you know?"

"About what?"

"Me, not playing soccer for awhile."

"..."

"..."

"I just do," he blushes. Kirino looks at the blonde with a concern look. He stands up from his chair and walks over to the boy, patting his shoulders lightly. "What?"

"You, my friend, have serious issues. Stalker-chan." Yulin winches when Kirino did his goofy smirk. Why does her master even like him?

Oh look! She also thinks the same.

"Idiot! I don't stalk you!"

"Don't deny it Takihiro-sama."

"Yulin!"