Nathan

I'm breaking every rule I have. Every rule the club has.

I'd taken a ride without my cut. I covered the club logo on my bike with a plain black magnet so she wouldn't see it. When the club found out I'd be lucky to keep my patch let alone my title. I wasn't naive enough to think they wouldn't find out. They'd say I did it for pussy, spitting the word out like it was dirty. But she was more than that. So much more. I'd tell her about the club eventually, but I couldn't risk her running before she even gave me a chance.

Despite the heat I'd take from the club the feeling of the inside of her thighs, clad in those jeans that hugged her perfectly, pressing against me made it all worth it. She just had to walk out of her house looking like a biker's wet dream. Tight pants, a silk blouse, a leather jacket and black leather boots. Looking at her body in that outfit I knew she was built to ride.

Feeling her tap my chest three more times I speed up. She'd been nervous at first but after the first few minutes she loved it. If I wasn't desperate to have her underneath me I'd take the long way home, down deserted roads where I could really open her up and fly, but that would have to wait for our second date.

Second date? Yeah, I'm a goner.

I've never even take a woman on a first date, let alone a second. Rain is the only woman I've ever even fucked more than once. And that won't be happening ever again.

The club had some old school yet progressive ideas about women. Sure we called the soul suckers sluts and whores, but we also knew that we were the same. A man fucking a woman easily didn't mean she was less than he was. See? Progressive. I'd even fucked Megan and Liza before Hands and Greaser had made them old ladies. We didn't get old school until we found the woman we wanted to make our old lady. Then we were cavemen. Possessive, chest pounding, she's mine cavemen. And I'd never felt the desire to have those tendencies until now.

By the time we pull up to her apartment building I'm already raging hard in my jeans. She hops off the bike, delicate fingers unfastening the the strap of the helmet I bought specifically for her. I stay put. Even though I'm desperate to go inside, she's going to have to ask. I won't be presumptuous. Her brown eyes look at me and I can see the question in it. She bites her bottom lip, a habit that's going to kill me.

"Do you want to come in for coffee?"

"Coffee?" I can't help the smirk I give her. She blushes scarlet and it's a color that suits her; one I hope to make her have often. "Sure." I took her helmet from her before placing it next to my own. She walks in front of me up the stairs to her apartment. My eyes are glued to her ass the entire time.

Nervously she fumbles with her keys as she tries to open her door. Her kitchen light is still on as I take in the space. It's small but open. Before she can ask anything I have her door closed and my body against her's. Spinning her around I crash my lips to hers, loving the little whimper she releases at the contact. Lifting her easily I set her on the counter, stepping between her legs. Biting her bottom lip I beg for entrance to the cavern of her mouth. As she grants it I slip my tongue past her teeth, run it along hers before retreating quickly. She whines in protest when I break the kiss but quickly moans as I kiss along her jaw, down her neck. "Nathan," she moans my name and it goes straight to my dick. No one has ever called me by my real name during sex. Hell, none of the soul suckers even know my real name. I can't even remember when the last time was anyone called me anything other than Blade or Prez. Probably before I patched in.

Grabbing her legs I wrap them around my waist before sliding my hands under her firm ass and lifting her up. My lips never leave her skin. She'll be covered in hickies tomorrow and I harden further at the thought of marking her. Carrying her down the hallway I see only three doors. I like the odds of finding her bedroom. I pass the first one and take the second on the right. "Wrong room," she mumbles.