Recommendations #1

So i thought about it and i'm going to be adding occasional reccomendations to this book! There are so mant great scps out there, and the fans rarely seem to focus on any outside of series 1. So all of these first recommendations are all going to be an scp from a later series that i really enjoyed.

1. SCP-3999. One of my favourites. This one is very long, dark and convoluted compared to a lot of the more popular scps, and really screws with the format and the fourth wall. There are also some excellent tales related to it and the character it involves, that make it feel even more tragic upon rereading.

2. SCP-3001. It's quite similar to 3999 in tone, but the horror is a lot more simple. If hearing someone slowly lose their sanity isn't for you, I'd recommend skipping this one.

3. SCP-4205. An excellent mystery, featuring an interesting monster, presented in a brilliant way. Like 3999 and 3001, i wouldn't read this if you're not prepared for people to die.

4. SCP-5031 is a heartwarming story and a clever twist on your average 'keter murder monster'. If you're interested in more light-hearted SCP content and you haven't read this, you're missing out.

All of these can be found by just searching their names, and they're all generally well-liked. If you read any of these, please tell me what you thought of them, and comment if you'd be interested in more recommendations.