[10] Older's Past

All Chanyeol felt after he entered his room is anger .

Who wouldn't ?

His girlfriend just broke up with him . Broke up through phone call , on a radio segment even . Where tons of listeners suspects the end of their relationship . Many of them maybe laughed .

They broke up because of a stupid decision , as what Chanyeol thought about it . The long relationship ends because of a stranger who hide his identity on a radio .

Aside from anger , he also felt regrets and guilt . It is true though that he was a Playboy and Yes , the contacts saved on hid phone were all true . But that was before . Chanyeol changed his style now .

It was just an unexpected action , an accident . Rosè didn't even let him explain .

" I'll make sure that he'll gonna be kick out on that company . Wait for me DJ Kyoong . "

*

Meanwhile on Baekhyun's side...

Zitao is not around , busy on his schedule as an actor . It's just Baekhyun and Kris in the house .

Lying on a bed , Kris looks at Baekhyun who's staring blankly on the ceiling . Seems like he have a problem .

" Baekhyun-ah , Is something wrong ? " Kris opened .

" Actually , Yes hyung . " Baekhyun turns his body to the other .

" Spill it to hyung . " Kris said as he brushes his brother's hair with his fingers .

" I think I made a mistake . A wrong decision that causes a problem . " Baekhyun sighs .

" Baekhyun-ah , we're just humans . All of us make mistakes . Tell me what happened . "

And as what the older said , he told Kris what happened . From the top to the bottom .

" And I am afraid that the decision I made was a complete mistake . " Baekhyun uttered .

" No , you just gave an advice and that Chanyeol guy also deserves it . Don't blame your self okay ? You'll be fine . " Kris said .

" Yes hyung . "

" Now go to sleep , it's near 12 . "

Then the two of them went to their slumber .

*

The next day , Kris drove Baekhyun to the supermarket . Of course , to buy their food supplies .

" Are you sure that you don't want me to accompany you ? " Kris worriedly asked .

" No hyung , I'll just use public transportation after groceries . " Baekhyun answered smilingly as he goes out of the car .

" Go to work now , you don't what your boss to get mad on you , right ? Take care , I'll go inside now . "

" Okay Babye " Kris then drove off and go to his work .

_

Kris is a busy hyung , working as a café barista after his batchmate introduced the said café . A simple cafe , serves coffee , tea and pastries . Half of his monthly salary is for the important bills and the other half is for him self , saving it for his future .

He has a crush on Baekhyun's workmate , Kim Junmyeon .

Junmyeon is on of his classmates on highschool , who happened to have a crush on him that time , he didn't have the courage to confess so he just kept it to himself until his feeling died out .

Kris was once a famous kid on his highschool , basketball player and a good-looking student . Not to mention his intelligence . Many girls squeals on him , giving him gifts and letters . Maybe that was the reason that he didn't notice Junmyeon .

Until they graduated highschool , Junmyeon was really a coward back then . Junmyeon purposely find a college away from Kris because he was planning to move on that time . He promised him self that he will stop crushing on Kris .

On Junmyeon's college , he went abroad and chooses a school that offers major for Doctoral . A university far from home . It was once his dream , to become a doctor . Aside from that , he also joined the University's Journalism Team . Where he adopted his skills on radio broadcasting . That's why he's now a radio host together with Baekhyun .

While studying , he meet a guy . A handsome , genius and looking strict handsome guy on his department . A guy who's head over heels fell inlove on him .

Zhang Yixing , a chinese guy who studied abroad . He's so genius that he can answer a textbook perfectly .

He confesses his feelings for Junmyeon , and the other wasn't ready that time . So it happened that Yixing started to court Junmyeon . The courting thingy last 3 months . The day Junmyeon gave his answer was the worst day for Yixing . Why ?

Because Junmyeon rejected him . The genius yet immature in terms of love got depressed . Also , the day he got rejected , his parents passed away . So he quickly run back to china and decided to end his studying overseas because of a big problem .

Yixing worked hard to feed him self , he has his relatives though but he wasn't satisfied . He must work hard . With his intelligence gifted by heaven above . He worked as an accountant on a company . He got known well because of his talent . Also the reason why he met Chanyeol's parents .

Mr. And Mrs. Park heard his story .
That they offered him a help that they will support him on his dream in exchange of tutoring their son . Chanyeol. That's why Yixing is now studying again together with Chanyeol , who's just studying to make his and his ex-gf's parents .

( Was it too confusing ? Do you still get the story guys ? Mianhaeee )

*