FINALE (2/2)

On a very peaceful place , Baekhyun is standing smilingly . Appreciating his work on the night that he is really looking for .

The night that will end his suffering from being disturbed on his sleep by a giant human being , the night that will fix what he " destroyed " .

Baekhyun gives a final look and spot a vase full of white roses .

" It looks boring , hmmm . " He said , finger tapping his chin . As if a bulb light up when he said " AHA! " then he gets a red rose from it's bouquet and put it on the center of the vase surrounded by white roses .

He jump a little when he heard a noise . He then turned his head and as if a reflex , his lip stretch for a smile . Heart beating fast and we all know what is that feeling .

" Chanyeol , you're 5 minutes early . " he said , face back to stoic .

His heartbeat went faster when he see Chanyeol's teeth , smiling like a creep .

Baekhyun's eyes went a little watery , the thought of this being the last night of Chanyeol and Baekhyun stick together as if Chanyeol is only for him .

It get a little uncomfortable so Baekhyun opened his mouth to speak .

" Is my decoration okay ? Is it a little too much ? " He asked .

" It's fine , no , I mean , it's perfect . " Chanyeol shortly answered , smile not leaving his lips .

" Well , I hope Rosé is already here too . "

" R-Rosé ? You invited her ? "

Baekhyun's brows stretched up and lets out a soft chuckle.

" Tch , of course . This is all for you . "

" What if I say that I don't want her to be with me tonight ? " Chanyeol said to him seriously that shakes his heart to the highest level .

' What is he saying ? ' he thought .

" Wh-what if I say that the one who's Infront of me now is the person who makes me happy , the person that I want to be with?"

Baekhyun pursed his lips , trying his best not to tear up . He had enough last night .

A moment of silence .

" Baekhyun , about what happened to us yesterday .... I swear I--"

Baekhyun spots a feminine figure walking towards them . It's probably her .

" Chanyeol , stop it now."

He cut Chanyeol's sentence by saying that with his teeth held tight .

Chanyeol looks at his eyes . He move his sight from Chanyeol's to the left .

Chanyeol turned his head to the right and saw Rosé standing .

" Rosé ! You're here now ! Nice to see you . " Baekhyun fakely said but he is truly happy to see them together again .

" Hello , Baekhyun . Nice to see you here too . " Rosé said , she turned her direction to Chanyeol .

" Babe .... " She walks closer to Chanyeol and hug him .

"...I missed you so much . " She uttered . Chanyeol , not having a choice but snakes his right hand so Rosé's hip and leans his chin to Rosé's forehead .

" Yeah , it's been a while . " Chanyeol answered .

Baekhyun , seeing the two like that , feels like breaking down . He swallowed all the cry that attempting to go out .