[20] The Fight .

" Good Good Good Good Evening Dear Listeners this is DJ Kyoong on the moon fm's best advising segment , Heartbreak terminaaaaaal "

DJ Kyoong's exaggeration intro can be heard by the public .

Many people loves this segment , it is being played on Restaurants , Taxicabs' radio , Barbeque place , Pharmacies , Offices , Random Stores and homes .

" This night will be a special night because why ? Well , we have a very special guest ! Let's all welcome , Mr. Park Chanyeol ! " DJ Kyoong continues .

" Hey ,  Park Chanyeol . Isn't it familiar ? " a costumer asked to the guy who's fanning a barbeque .

" Oh , Chanyeol ? Is that the boyfriend of the recent caller ? " a pharmacist asked her co .

" Auntie , can you turn the volume up please ? " a girl asked to the restaurant owner .

" Hey guys , listen ! " an office worker ordered her officemates .

" This is interesting . " a taxi driver uttered as he drive , listening to the radio .

" Direct Question , Why can't you stick to one girl ? " DJ Kyoong asked , enthusiasm in his tone .

" Eh ? Can't I just Introduce my self first ? Shout out to my friends ? Or just say Hi to the listeners ? " Chanyeol asked .

" Ow Come on , just answer my question . Don't change the topic . Do not avoid it . Coward ? hmm " Dj kyoong cackles , fakely .

" Now look , I didn't say anything yet you're judging me ? Fine , DJ kyoong . What if I say that , I am contented to one but I lost it because of you ? " Chanyeol smiles , making Baekhyun shock .

Baekhyun smiles , he don't want to lose .

" Oops , Oops , Oops . Correction ! It got lost not because of me buuuuuut .... be - cause -  of -- youuuuu . " Baekhyun said in a happy tone as always then presses some sound effects that suits the current emotions .

" and also because you're a hashtag playboyyyy-ah " DJ kyoong continued .

" Kyoong , you're saying that yet you don't know  a thing about my side ? You barely don't know a single thing but you're butting in ? Tch , come on . " Chanyeol answered that triggers Baekhyun .

" Me ? Butting In ? Maybe you forgot that you're girlfriend is the one who called us and seek advice ? " - Dj Kyoong.

" Yes , she was the one who called but that doesn't mean that you and she is correct  . And You , since you're not a part of our relationship , you don't have the right to support her invalid ideas . You said too much , you're not even my girlfriend . " - Chanyeol .

Meanwhile the listeners....

" What the hell is wrong with this guy ? "

" Hey , was that Chanyeol ? " 
" Yes , he is fighting with DJ kyoong . "

" Well , he has a point on that... "

The listener are two times more focused on the happenings because it is the first time a guest is on air and fighting the divine DJ Kyoong .

___

" Wait wait wait wait . Already pissed off , Mr. Park ? I am here to defend those heartbrokens that was fooled by some playboys that like you . " - DJ kyoong .

* Ooowwsss !! * sound effects .

" Tch , HAHAHAHA . You always blabber about me with the word playboy , do you know what's the meaning of that ? " - Chanyeol .

" Of course ! Playboys are thoss guys who play with girls' hearts , playing with their feelings . An example of it is you . " DJ Kyoong answered while pointing Chanyeol , as if the listeners can see him . 

" Exactly . Playboys play with girl's heart and feelings . You're right . And to let everyone know , I  admit that I was kne of them . Was one of them . That was just before but when I found Rosé , I became stick to one . I changes my self . I love her sincerely . " - Chanyeol .

* Wow! * sound effects .

" Really ? ..... You know what , serious are those who don't cheat . " Baekhyun sighs shakily .

" God , you're paining my butt . It's so hard to talk with close-minded , you know that ? If you're really concerned to you're callers , Kyoong . You should've known them first--"

" Oh I know it already . I know all of it ! " Dj kyoong interrupts .

"Ahh so you know all of it , huh ? "

The listeners went brows knitted as they hear the two fighting .

" You know about our relationship with my girlfriend . You know those things we love to do together . You know the locations of our dates . You know how I courted her ? You just said that you know all of it right ? How ? You asked our close friends ? Asked our Families ? Background check , like that ? Hmm . Ok .  " Chanyeol said .

Junmyeon , who didn't join the since the start  . Feels something , an urge to punch Chanyeol because he can see a hurting Baekhyun . He thinks that Chanyeol said too much that public shouldn't hear . He just purses his lips and look at Chanyeol with a hiding fist .

" Now what ? Seems like you suddenly became mute . Can't say anything ? That's because you don't know a single thing . Kyoong , Who do you think you are to give advice to people ? Where did you get that advices of yours ? A book ? Dictionary ? " Chanyeol continue .

" Excuse me , that is not true . " Dj kyoong cuts him shortly .

" Then where ? And also , why are you so bitter ? Ahh , maybe because , no one courts you . No one is interested to you ? Like that . Or maybe , you're life is miserable that you want the world miserable too . Then what ? You will tell my girlfriend to breakup with me ? " Chanyeol uttered that made Baekhyun shut his mouth and watering his eyes .

Chanyeol then clears his throat and continues…

" Why ? Do you know what Rosé has gone through ? Do yo know the feeling of pain and being cheated ? Kyoong , Were you left by someone already ?....You know what DJ Kyoong , you are not the defender , you are the ruiner . You are so trying hard but you don't know anything ! You don't know a thing Kyoong . "

Chanyeol leans closer to the mic and announces... " So dear listeners , this is Park Chanyeol saying that you are listening to a guy that who doesn't know a thing about what he is saying--"

" I HAVE ! Okay ?! And I Know ! .....
I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING BECAUSE I WAS CHEATED AND HURT BY A PERSON LIKE YOU ! "

Chanyeol went shookt about that .

Baekhyun covered his mouth as he sobs . He then removes his headset and put in on the table , stood up and walk out to home .

Junmyeon quickly scoots close to the microphone and says ...

" Seems like it was a debate right ? Well , I think that would be all , til next night then . Good night Listeners , this is DJ myeonnie from heartbreak terminal on Moon FM and here is a song from Sonyeo shidae  . "

He plays a song and goes to Chanyeol . Holding back his fist and drags Chanyeol outside for a talk .

*