[16] Chanyeol's big

As they arrived at the location , Chanyeol climb up using the elevator . Super excited to get his revenge to Baekhyun aka DJ kyoong .

" If you didn't gave such shitty advice then there will be no problem , Baekhyunnie . " He muttered while riding the elevator .

The soft 'ting!' chimes , as the door opens . Many people goes out looking at Chanyeol .

" He's handsome . "

" Is talking to yourself normal? "

" OMG , he's good-looking but I think he is having this bad mental health . "

" What a hottie . "

" Is he gonna visit his love one here ? "

People banters , mutterly .

" YAH ! YOU KNOW THAT I CAN HEAR YOU ALL RIGHT ? " Chanyeol exclaimed . The workers seemed afraid so they quickly steps to their respective places .

____

" The Manager's room ? " Chanyeol asked the guy that looks Iike a receptionist at this floor or what .

" Did you set an appointment with him , Mr. " The guy asked .

Chanyeol was taken a back so he shut his mouth for a minute .

" U-uh....it's urgent . I want to report one of your worker here . " He proudly answered .

The guy just look at him blankly and said , " I'm sorry Sir but you have to set an appointment to meet our Manager here . "

" Fine ! " Chanyeol shouted in anger .

" May I see DJ Kyoong and Myeonnie's room Instead ? " He smiled , eyes blinking cutely as he continues . Acting like he did nothing disrespectful .

" Fine. They finished their segment anyway , at room 14 Sir . " The guy rolls his eyeballs to Chanyeol who's now turning his heels to the said room .

Chanyeol smiled and lifts his right hand to knock at the door but his hand stay up , knocking at the air because the door swings open . As if on slowmotion with a sound effect just like what we saw on random Dramas , their eyes met .

They stare at each other's beauty for a span of 34 seconds before pulling themselves back to reality .

Baekhyun clears his throat to prevent from stuttering and acts like he is not scared of what he did to Chanyeol's poor love life .

" Excuse me Mr. ? May I know your name ? " He innocently asked .

" Tch , you sure that you don't know me ? I am Park Chanyeol . Park Chanyeol who's the ex-boyfriend of the girl that you adviced to break up with me ! " He angrily said .

" Oh , I am DJ Kyoong , nice to meet you . " Baekhyun sarcastically answered and offers a hand for a handshake . Chanyeol just stared at the hand and slap it off , reason for Baekhyun to just retreat his hand .

Baekhyun sighed beautifully.

( a/n : even his breath is gorgeous )

" What do you have here ? " He tiredly asked .

" Where is your Manager ? I want to talk to him ! " Chanyeol exclaimed .

" Why ? " Baekhyun was taken back by what the taller said .

" I want to report someone . " Chanyeol half lies .

Actually he won't be reporting YET . He didn't set an appointment so he will never gonna make a personal conversation with the Manager . He loves the reaction of the smaller anyways .

Baekhyun looks so nervous to what Chanyeol lies .

Chanyeol bit the inside of his cheeks to prevent him self to smile .

" B-but , Hey ! " Baekhyun said as he started to follow Chanyeol who is stepping out . Going to the comfort room because he is feeling the urge to urinate .

" Where are you going , Chanyeol ! " Baekhyun shouted , still following the taller .

They arrived at the restroom's door , so the taller one turns his body to the following midget .

" But this is the restroom . " Baekhyun rolled his eyes .

" Out of my way . " Chanyeol coldly uttered that makes Baekhyun realize his blocking the door .

Chanyeol entered the restroom with Baekhyun still following like a lost puppy .

Baekhyun didn't notice that he is inside the restroom too . All on his mind is he don't want to loose his job .

" If I will get fired , I'll be obviously gonna kick out from the company . That means , No more work . No more money . No more food . Starve. Aish , I am the one who's feeding my family . I want to help people to solve love problems . I want to-- " Baekhyun stops talking to him self as he heard a zipper being pulled down . Followed by the sound of dripping water ..... or maybe not just a water .

Baekhyun was shookt and unintentionally looks at where the sound is coming from .

" Ughm " Chanyeol moans in contentment .

" AH !!!!!!!!!!! " Baekhyun shouted like a girl and then ran quickly outside .

" What? Is it his first time seeing a big ddck? "

****