[18] Faster Baek !

Note : Starting from this chapter , I will be focusing on Chanbaek . I will just make SPECIAL CHARTERS for HunHan , KaiSoo , KrisHoLay .

*

Two days had passed by after that night . Chanyeol and Baekhyun made an agreement . Baekhyun will do anything but not everything what Chanyeol will say just to get Rosè back to him . Baekhyun is afraid to loss his work .

The plan will be lasting until Rosé will forgive Chanyeol . Going to Rosé's mansion every 8:00 AM to 12 noon .

DAY 1 :

A taxi arrived at the location , Chanyeol looks on the car door opening as he leans to his car .

" What took you so long ? You we're so late . " Chanyeol annoyingly questions.

" Wow , I am sorry Mr.  , Okay ?  You didn't told me that this place is a bit far from home . I could've went here 3 hours earlier . And it's just 3 minutes late , you're exaggerating . " Baekhyun answered .

" Shut up . " Chanyeol stops him .

" Tch , what will we do now ? " He asked while lifting his both hands .

" Wait . "

Chanyeol turns his feet to the backseat of his car and let's out a something big and fluffy .

" TAJJANG ! " Chanyeol let's out a ' surprise ! ' sound .

" What will you gonna do with that Bear mascot !? " Baekhyun exclaimed .

" It's not me whose gonna do something to this mascot . It is you . " Chanyeol answered chin up.

" A-aa....fine ! " Baekhyun stomps  toward Chanyeol and snatches the bear costume .

He goes to the back of the car and actions to take of his sweater but he stops as he noticed a guy looking behind him .

" Hey , what are you doing here ? Can't you see I'm gonna change into this costume ? Shoo Motherfucker ! " He shouted .

*

" But , What if I fall !? " Muffled voice inside the mascot exclaimed .

" Stop bickering around and do it ! " Chanyeol shouted from below .

Baekhyun is climbing a ladder , wearing a mascot . Chanyeol ordered him to entertain Rosè  , whose now at the veranda working her body out . Headphones on .

As Rosè's eyes turns to the mascot , she shouted .

" AHHHHHHH ! Ahjumma ! Who let's that bear in my house Oh My GOD ! "

She shouts as she runs towards Baekhyun , I mean , towards the bear and pushed it off .

" AHHHHHHHHHH ! WHAT THE HELL ! NOOOOO ! " Baekhyun shouted .

Baekhyun fell off , thanks to this mascot his body structure is fine .

Rosé looks down and saw Chanyeol kneeling infront of the mascot .

" Yah , Baekhyun-ah  , guenchanna ? " Chanyeol worriedly asked , shaking the mascot .

Baekhyun just sighed and decided to sleep for a minute .

" Chanyeol ! " Rosè shouted from the veranda .

" Babe !? " Chanyeol answered .

" Guards ! Let this guy out of my sight with his Bear ! "

____

DAY2 :

Chanyeol brought a bouquet flowers to Rosé . The two of them is on the way to the same location . To Rosé mansion to do things just to make it up to their relationship .