Train Track Problems

Chapter 3

Picture of Zayne

---____---__-_-_-___-___-_-________---__-_-----___

 (Damian’s P.O.V.)

Well that was just…weird.  He said he was sorry, I never expected that out of him, I thought he would laugh at me…I guess not. But that still doesn’t mean I am going to forgive him. We were all eating dinner; pizza.  Aaron got this crazy idea to put whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and pepperoni on a waffle. 

“Oh my god you guys, this is AMAZING.  Here try.” He shoved in in my face, I took a bit, it was actually really good.  He then made Zayne, Owen, and Nick try it.  They tried to deny it, but Aaron kept trying until they tried it.  They finally did, Owen and Nick liked it, but Zayne on the other hand, almost puked.

“Uh dude that was fucking disgusting!” Zayne yelled while his head was under the running water and was rubbing his tongue.  I smiled a bit then walked to the living room. I exhaled and plopped on the couch.

“Okay sooo? What are we gonna do tonight?” Owen questioned while rubbing his hands together rapidly.

“Ooo, I know! Pick me, pick me!” Nick said while waving his hand in the air

“Uh, ok Nick what?”

“Truth. Or. Dare.” He said, pausing after every word like it was intense or something.

“Yeah that’s sounds fun actually, haven’t played it since I was fourteen.” Zayne chimed in

“What about you Aaron, you up for a game of truth or dare?” Aaron nodded. 

“What about you Damian? Nick asked me with puppy dog eyes and over exaggerating his lip pout.  I agreed.

“Great so when shall we start the games?” Owen questioned.

“Now, we can move the table and sit on the floor.” Zayne stated, we all agreed and started moving the table and the couch. Well this is going to be fun, maybe.

“Okay so who’s first?” Aaron asked

“Uh wait we have to set some rules.” Zayne mentioned and we all nodded, and he began setting the rules.

“First, we have to do all of the dares, no matter what they are, and we HAVE to say the truth, no matter how embarrassing, or bad, or if you just don’t want to do it, or any of that shit.  Anything we say here is kept a secret; if anyone says anything, the rest of us get a free beating-you-up pass.  Deal?” He finished and we all agreed, it sounded fair enough.

“Okay great, ummm.” He said scanning all of us “Aaron, you go first.” Aaron looked at all of us then finally spoke.

“Owen, truth or dare?” he chose dare

“Okay umm, I dare you to lick someone’s cheek, anyone’s, your pick.” Owen did not hesitate, argue, or put up a fit.  He simply crawled over to Zayne, held him by the shoulders so he wouldn’t move, then licked from the bottom of his jaw to his temple, very slowly.  Zayne did nothing, he didn’t freak out or push him, for a second, it looked like there was a sparkle in his eyes, then it quickly disappeared when Owen stopped and sat back in his spot.

“Okie Dokie, my turn.  Umm, Aaron.  Truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“Okay, well I don’t mean to offend you or anything, but I have to ask.  Are you gay?”

“Um no I’m not, why?”

“You just kinda…like you are always so happy and you call everyone beautiful, you always hug people,  and you are so nice and dorky and…I don’t know, just what I feel when I see you.”