Chapter 1-Friendship

Mumbo Jumbo- Hey Grian! Wanna come play some golf with us again? 

Grian jumped at the tone of his communicator. He looked at the holographic screen for a moment and paused. Then he smiled, which turned into a laugh, with a hasty reply of, 

Grian- Yes! I'll be right over in a few minutes! 

Before putting on his golfing attire, he quickly thought of something sneaky and messaged the chat. 

Grian- So Iskall, do you need me to bring you some golfing clothes or are you still planning on playing tennis? 

Iskall85- Hey! That was one time! 

Mumbo Jumbo- He's not lying you know. 

Iskall85- Who's side are you on Mumbo?!

Mumbo Jumbo- I don't know! I'm just stating facts! 

After laughing at the conversation and leaving his communicator to ding a few more times he decided to get ready. 

Grian quickly put on his golfing clothes, grabbed a few pieces of bread and some stacks of rockets. Why so many rockets you might ask? Do you know Grian's flying? He slipped on his shiny, purple elytra as he bumped into a round table. 

With the new 1.14 update came new villages, mobs, blocks and villagers. Villages, meaning that they could start a new Hermitville by occupying the new houses and add more buildings and such as they went. The house Grian had picked had a small space of 2 by 3 floor space to start, but a tall ceiling. Which from there sparked his building talents to add onto it which inspired the build off all the way to build height. Unfortunately, however, it ended with him, Iskall and Scar tying even after creating a so-called flawless voting system

If you were to look around the village home, you would notice it was quite a tight fit compared to his giant base back in the futuristic district. He rapidly turned around and saw the vase which Iskall had made for him shaking along with the table and nearly falling on the ground. 

He gasped as he quickly steadied the table, watching as the vase slowly move back into place. 

The vase was this beautiful, handmade vase which were made of diamonds, obsidian, emeralds, some gold placed in there for color, and the most expensive 5 pieces of mob drops ever (besides the one and only dragon egg-nether stars. Nether stars bound the vase together, adding in light and cost to the vase. Along with 5 nether stars on the vase, three beacons embedded in the base of the vase made it even more expensive. The redstoner wanted to make something special for Grian, since Grian was still new to the server, he thought to make him a vase. But while Iskall spent many diamonds, resources and time to make this masterpiece, Grian didn't pay one for it. 

The rich colors of the vases ores made the spruce and cobblestone room look like nothing. The vase sparkled and shined at night, and during the day it casted off a beacon-like spell which caused anyone in the house to have regeneration. Perfect for escaping monsters into the safety of Grian's tall and chaotic home. 

Villager Grian honked at regular Grian as he made his way towards the door. 

"You're right Villager Grian, I can't have that breaking now can I?" He said with a smile as he shut the door behind him. 

As Grian landed right next to the two redstoners, he could hear them yelling at each other-but in a friend kind of way if that makes any sense. 

"You're still wearing the tennis outfit?!"