Chapter 3-Do you remember that one day...

"Aaahh!" Grian yelled as his communicator buzzed. He was by his base, tucked away in the giant mess of shulkers and chests. Looking down at the communicator bound to his arm, and saw what it was. 

Mumbo Jumbo-Hey Grian where are you?

He nervously typed it in and quickly sending, realizing that they were going to find that suspicious that he didn't even fix his mistakes. It even bothered him that he didn't fix it. 

Grian-Im workingh om a proect

Mumbo Jumbo-Your autocorrect isnt working or something

Grian-Simthin

Mumbo Jumbo-Ok then where are you

He winced at the question. What if they already knew about Sahara? What if they were asking him to come over so they can yell at him or something. They never did...but anything about breaking Sahara? Oh they would. So he thought of the only badly typed excuse he could give:

Grian-Hold onm im busyy

He sighed again at the typos as he turned his communicator off. The screen disappeared as he leaned his head back against the cool, smooth concrete behind him. Alright, now they're really going to worry about me

He opened his eyes, staring into the ceiling of his extravagant base. He thought back to when it all began, how this whole world even started. He closed his eyes again, almost falling asleep as he drifted through his memories, uncovering how this all came to be. 

A little over 3 years earlier....

Grian had jumped through the portal as quickly as his body would let him. He cascaded through as the portal shut behind him. He briskly went into the settings of the world, turning on all the barriers, securities and so much more. 

He sighed with relief as he looked around the new world. Only to the realize...

He was standing on it. 

His 'world' was one piece of bedrock, floating over the cold, dark, merciless void. He gasped as he almost fell off of said block. The sky overhead was a bright blue, like a normal sky should look. Loose clouds hung over the sky as they travled south. 

Grian looked at himself, still wearing the watcher uniform. 

"Why am I still wearing this?!" He yelled angrily as he ripped the heavy, saturated purple cape and proceed to throw it into the void. It gracefully floated downward towards the endless void as he looked back up at the sky. 

"Guess it's time to start building," the ex-watcher sighed as he glanced through the creative inventory. "Not like I can go anywhere else."

The red-jumpered builder proudfully started building himself a world. Being an ex-Watcher helped- since he ran away with his powers still bound to him. If he had stayed any longer, he wouldn't have been able to. He built everything. From placing the water, to building the giant mountains and the lifeless deserts. He built this world from 1 piece of bedrock. And now it was perfect. 

Although a world like this doesn't build itself in a day, no, no. It took him rougley two years before it satisified him. Two years, thats a short time to build an almost endless minecraft world. He would often talk to himself, even use his powers to add animals, spawn villages and other structures. Although two years can do a lot of things to a person, or even a world. It kept updating when he would be working on something, so everything would get shifted around, mixed or created. He didn't even notice the aquatic update for a long while.