36

Aria
Hey baby"I smiled into the phone
Wassup mama"
Nothing packing stuff up"
How you feeling since the other day"

I'm b-better just been relaxing"
Oh you wanna talk to me about anything"
N-no baby I'm fine just ready to be home again"
I feel you Imma try to get you back home soon so I can see you"

I can't wait I miss you so much"
Girl you don't even know how much I miss you baby"
I smiled from that comment it just made me feel good inside with how I been feeling lately those words was like gold

I can tell ya lil ass smiling off that"
Shhh don't watch that and I'm not even that lil"
You wanna talk like me so bad and yes you are ma"
Imma whole 5'4 5'5"
Short as hell compared to my 6'5 6'6"
Boy whatever"I said laughing

It ain't ya fault you lil ya pops lil to"
True that but how you been holding up mentally"
I just keep you and my kids in mind as long as y'all good I'm great babygirl"
Speaking of mommy said kyla been over there trynna take steps and stuff"
She getting big as hell"
Right she finna just be 6 months trynna do everything to fast"
Deadass tell her I said save some stuff for when I come home"

You won't miss anything I been recording almost everything like we had a whole conversation in baby language"
Damn I would love that I know she miss her daddy"
You don't know the half the first month she screamed and yelled for you all the time only way I could make her fall asleep was playing that video you gave me and giving her the bear"

That's shocking cause kairi ain't even do that at first when she was around that age"
Well when we first got here it was hell she wanted to go home so bad"
I know I read the letters"
Yea only way she sleeps is cuddled directly we're you lay at on me"
Under ya tittys"he said wit a laugh

Yes"I  giggled
That's the best spot in the world been doing that with you since that first time you spent the night with my drunk ass"
I remember that I got cussed out the next day"
That was the first time you showed you truly cared for me even prayed for a nigga"

I think from the start I had a lil crush on you I was just scared to act on it cause I was scared of you"
I remember how yosohn been"
He been ok he ask for herb then he would ask for you I feel bad for him cause herb just up and left him"
Imma step up for lil man baby don't stress it"
Thankyou baby"
No need for thanks that's what a real nigga suppose to do"

I can't wait to see the three of them grow up and become doctors or lawyers or entrepreneurs"
Same same they gonna be good ma but this been sitting on my mind last couple days ma"
Aight wassup"
Who's emon"

I felt my breath get caught in my throat from that and the happy that was in my face washed away quickly
Um nobody important"
You sure cause you was out of it the other day bae I understand if you don't wanna - hol on"

I heard the phone get placed down and I tried to listen in to what was going on but I couldn't really
Hello"
Yea I'm still here"
My bad had to make these two Puerto Rican niggas stop arguing"
Hell they arguing for"
Some damn cigarettes but like I was saying I get if you don't wanna talk about it but I need to know mamas I feel like you going threw some things right now I feel it"

I am and um.......he's something from my past nothing serious or nothing just something old"
Imma take ya word on that"
Ok how's the crew"
Shit we good in here bully been itching to talk to you"
Put him on the phone"

Ion know what was up with the phones today but I guess we gotta click cause this call was going on 20 minutes a click meant that you could be on the phone for hours until either the jail hangs up or one of the people on the phone Hangs up

Sister"I heard bully hyper ass hell in the phone
Wassup bro"
Nun a nigga chilling I miss you man"
I miss you two how the food treating you in there"
Fucking foul man I'm tired of this shit you gonna cook for me when I come home"
Yea I got y'all"

Finnaly somebody agree"
Who else you asked for food"
Ma and ya momma they straight told my ass no"
I bust out laughing
Why they say that"
Ion know mane but sis forreal I miss you and my nieces and nephew so damn much bruh it's crazy"
I bet can't wait I got some stuff lined up for when all yall come home"

Me and ya man"
Yea y'all two Benz Mickey and crow as long as they don't snake him"
Aight sis"
I only told you that don't say nothing to nobody else aight nigga"
I got you"
Give my baby back the phone"

Hey boo"he laughed coming back on the phone and my chest closed in and I started breathing faster
Baby you aight"
Y-yea I-I—I'm ok"
Mamas you stuttering and you sound scared you nervous"

Ion know what's been going on bae honestly but imma be ok when we get home maybe it's just being here that got me feeling crazy"
You sure"
Yea I'm sure"
Aight mama what you doing for the rest of the day"

Packing Alejandro and joe packed up the kids stuff so I'm just getting my stuff together and getting lil stuff that I brought here packed up"
You have one minute left"the operator said
Damn mama I want you to know I love you so damn much"
I love you to baby and we gonna see eachother soon"
I know baby and keep ya head up love"
I will same to you boy and drink water"
Ride"
Or die"I finished and the phone clicked off and I sighed and gave joe back his phone

You good"
Yea how's tae"
He's fine getting himself packed up"
Oh"
Hey maybe you should go talk to him"
Look joe maybe we need our space right now"

Nah ion think so y'all need eachother you going threw whatever it is you going threw and you know tae always got ya back"
Yea well ion need tae in this ion need nobody joe I'm fine by myself"

I walked upstairs to my room and slammed the door locking it I turned the lights off and went back to the unfinished blunt on the bed I sparked it up and puffed on it

Felt like this was my new bestfriend