99

^^yall see that smile yall see it Ahhhhhh he is so fine

Aria
(In New York)
Welcome back to the breakfast club we got ari and Dave east in the building today y'all and the family"
Morning" I smiled into the mic
Waddup"ke said being ghetto

The fam is here so how's the life man"Angela asked
Amazing I love my kids with everything in me and my baby"he leaned over kissing my cheek and I smiled I knew I was blushing

So we got a lot to talk about since last time you was here Dave you two welcomed a baby"
Yea kyla she's what 9 going on 10 months babe"
Yea getting big trynna do it all"
She trynna walk"
Yea she just took her first steps and she said her first word"

What was that"
Tell em ma"ke said to me
I sucked my teeth "dada"
Ahhh It's always dada as the first word"
I mean I expected it she clings to him she's been that way since birth he was the first one to see her"
Who held her first"
He did I was to scared to"

I knew she was gone be my lil homie when she grabbed my finger threw the incubator thing kairi my baby and yosohn but kyla she cling to me more"
That's adorable"
So any more kids In the future"
I'm pregnant right now"
What"they all said and we laughed
I stood up and showed my stomach
Congratulations"
Another one that's a blessing"

Thank y'all Im hoping this one a boy"
What you want Dave"
A girl"
Why you don't want a jr"

I mean yea and yosohn all the lil boys I need I want another girl"he smiled
You claim him as your own"
He is my own I'm his dad ion care about no dna I'm in his life all day everyday and imma forever be in his life no matter what happens"
Is his father around ari cause I know-"
His daddy right here"I said pointing to ke

Ok thats real man shit bruh to step up in a kid life"
I mean ion need no props but I gotta strong bond and love for him and no kid deserves to grow up without such an important figure in his life that's my son for life"
You gonna adopt him"
That's gonna have to be his decision when he's older ya know I can't do that right now cause you don't know how he's gonna feel when he's 16 or 18 or whatever"
I gotta dap you for that one"charlamange said and they bro hugged

That's some powerful stuff ari is it the same way for you and kairi"
Same act way I connected with her from day one when I met her at the time me and him weren't even dating or even together officially and I knew we was gonna have a next level bond that's my princess"
Awe man that's beautiful"
Salute to you both"
Thankyou"

I must say y'all have a beautiful family"
Thank y'all"
How's couple life"
Ke looked at me and smiled looking me up and down and I started blushing

Amazing man this my heart in human form"
Aweee"
How do you guys do it like Dave I know ya career just getting far out there and stuff and ari you been doing hostings and a lot of other stuff"
It's really all about balance forreal and communication when you don't communicate then it feels one sided that's what I really love about her she make sure she tell me wassup and all that and I return the favor and time management is real important"
Yea definitely time management but I ain't been doing much of the club and stuff cause the baby so really I be following him around and being a mommy"
Ari what exactly do you do now other then hosting"

I have my own hair line, lashes, I'm working on some cloths and stuff now and I got merch and I do some investing im basically dipping my hands in a lil bit of everything"
She a hustler she never stop"ke added
Who works the most out of the both of you"
Ke automatically pointed to me
She always on go that's just the type of person she is and I love that shit about her ion gotta worry bout shit sometimes cause of her"
Y'all keep eachother even"
Definitely definitely"

So you guys thinking about marriage"
I mean we getting married for sure but marriage is just a legal bond we got more than that this something more special some rare shit"

Definitely this my world and my kids"
You guys engaged"
I held my hand out and they started shouting and cheering
Damnnnn that's a big ass rock"
Y'all should see the official one"

My ring gone be fire"I bragged and ke laughed
Yea whatever you ain't topping what I got"
It's battle of the rings in here"Angela clapped and I rolled my eyes playfully
Dave how shit been since that case I know it's was some sticky shit"
I ain't gonna touch it to much but that was a quick case forreal it was built up on lies and bullshit and when shit get revealed the truth always come out real niggas never fall under pressure"

You one lucky man the fbi prosecution rate is 99%"
Guess I'm the 1% "
How was it for you ari around that time you had the baby and the two lil ones"
I just had to disconnect from the world really and focus on my kids and make sure he was good i kept faith in god and look how he blessed us"

Amen amen"
How was the come home for you"
Mane I came home to my kids my family shit a Maybach, two rollys, and some other shit, my homies who came home with me after doing the lil time we did got they own cars 20bands each"
Damn that's a way to come home"
Who put all that in place for y'all ya label"
Nah nah my baby"

They all looked at me with shocked and unbelievable expressions and I laughed what that ain't normal or sum

Forreal"
What everybody got cars and shit whatttt"
Yea she did that"
Ari forreal"
Yea I had to make sure the team was straight they held him down and helped out themselves and when the king lion ain't home the queen gotta hold shit down I did what I had to do"
You got her something to Dave"
I didn't want nothing but him home that was my gift he ain't ever gotta get me nothing ever all I want is him he can go broke right here right now and imma build him Back up cause I love him to death"

How long y'all been together"
3 going on 4 years"
Damn this some real love"
Real as it come"
I looked at ke in his eyes and he smiled at me causing me to smiled
Any tips for love bird out there aria and Dave"
I got one that we live by"ke said
Keeping it real"we both said and the same time and the whole room erupted with laughter

Keeping it real ok ok we gonna go commercial and we'll be back with more Ari and Dave"