Chapter 7

They continued the Reflection World Tour with ease. After the Central American/Caribbean leg. They went to South America, then Europe, the African horn, Asia, and finally Australia/New Zealand. The entire time Chresanto/Roc was there for Dinah. They talked all the time and he gave her the best advice he could, on her troubles.

Not one tear escaped her eyes, not even one's of pain or sadness. He was always there to make sure she felt better.

They grew really close. So close they started developing feelings for each other. But they never acted on it because of Dinah's relationship with Nela.

Any who, their last show was in Auckland, New Zealand, and they were gonna make it count. They had a whole bunch of things planned to make this show the best show ever. But the fans would have to wait and see. They did soundcheck and right after people would be let in, and they would have five minutes to get changed into their clothes for the show. For this show everyone was to wear white. Camila had a white skirt, white crop top, with white heels, and a white bow. Lauren had a white crop top, white skinny jeans, with white Nikes. Normani had a white skirt, with a white long sleeved crop top, and white boots that came up mid calf. Ally had on a white dress with white ankle boots. Dinah had on white leather pants, with a white tight fitting V-Neck t-shirt, and a white Snapback with the words New Zealand Maori Warrior on it, along with white Supras.

Now for the boys, they all had on the same white tennis shoe, some expensive name brand, but Jacob/Jake/Princeton wore white jeans, a regular white t-shirt, with a white bandana around his head. Ray Ray had on white overalls and a white t-shirt. Craig/Prodigy had on white cargo pants, and a white muscle shirt. Elijah/EJ had on white jeans, and a white compression shirt, with a white zip up puff vest over it. Chresanto/Roc Royal had on white cargo shorts and a white muscle tank, with a plain white snapback.

All ten of them had on custom made bracelets that said, 727 World Tour-Mindless Harmony. After they changed the MB boys went straight on stage to do their set. A soon as they went on girls screamed and they started to sing. When it was time to sing the last song, MB had a surprise for everyone.

"Ok everybody how you liking the show so far?" Jacob/Jake/Princeton asked.

The crowd screamed.

"Well that's good, this is our last song before the beautiful ladies of Fifth Harmony come on to sing, but maybe they'll come out a little earlier," Ray Ray teased.

"To kick off this concert we'd love it if the wonderful ladies of Fifth Harmony would come up here and sing with us our first hit song, from back in 2011, Mrs. Right," Craig/Prodigy added.

The girls were surprised themselves, but they walked out on stage and everyone cheered. As they started singing each girl shared a mic with one of the boys. Lauren with Princeton, Ally with Prodigy, Camila with Ray Ray, Normani with EJ, and Dinah with Roc Royal. They sung together, and everybody was relatively close to one another, but Dinah and Roc were reeeaaallllllyyy close (lets just say if Nela were watching it'd be a little too close). When the song was over the boys walked off and the girls stayed on.

"How great was Mindless Behavior y'all?" Ally asked.

The crowd cheered

"We thought so too," Camila said with a bright smile.

"Any who, hello everyone I'm Ally!"

"I'm Camila!"

"What's up it's Dinah Jane!"

"Hi, I'm Lauren!"

"Hey everybody, it's Normani Kordei."

"And we're Fifth Harmony!" They all said harmoniously.