Chapter 21

Dinah was taken to the hospital, where the doctors/staff called her emergency contacts.

Back at the restaurant everyone was waiting for Dinah when Ally's, Normani's, Lauren's, Camila's, and Chresanto/Roc's phones rang at the same time. They all answered it and we're met with the same automated message.

(A/N in this automated message everything in italics is a machine talking, everything typed regularly is a recording from the nurse who sent them all the message)

"You are listed as an emergency contact for Dinah Jane Hansen who has been admitted to Miami Regional Hospital Emergency because she was in a car crash. If this message does not regard you please hang up, if we have reached the correct number we ask you to please come to the hospital immediately."

The message was also sent to her parents, Simon, and L.A.

They all exchanged shocked glances. Chresanto/Roc waisted no time, he ran to his car as the others yelled after him.

"CHRES!" The girls yelled after him.

"Wait. What's going on?" Jacob/Jake/Princeton asked.

"Dinah's been in an accident," Lauren responded.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Craig/Prodigy asked.

Everyone hurried to their cars and drove to the hospital, Chresanto was already there. He was pacing uneasily in the ER waiting room.

"Chres! What happened?!" Ally yelled as she and everyone else ran inside.

"I don't know! I DON'T KNOW! They won't tell me anything!"

Ally comforted him as she walked to the front desk, "We're here for Dinah Jane Hansen."

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait with everyone else," The desk lady said motioning to everyone in the ER waiting room.

That was when everyone realized the paparazzi that had been swarming them, they didn't see it before because they were to busy worrying about Dinah. The paparazzi were literally trying to get the next big scoop as Dinah lay hurt in the hospital bed. That made Chresanto mad.

"EVERYBODY OUT BEFORE I PULL OUT MY GUN!" He yelled as he reached into his pocket. That made everybody leave, but it also brought security down to tackle him, "Hey, hey! I don't have a gun! It was just to get those fucking paparazzi out of my sight," he said as he got up from under the security guards.

One of them punched him.

"What the hell?! Who does that?! You can't be saying shit like that in a hospital!" The first security guard said as they went back to their posts.

"So are all of you actually here for Dinah Jane Hansen?" The nurse asked.

"YES!"

"Alright come with me, but first we give him a pat down," The nurse said pointing to Roc.

One of the security guards came and patted him down and gave the nurse the go ahead when he was done.

"Ok, now that I know there's no actual gun or threat, come with me," The Nurse said as she lead them to Dinah's room.

Everyone hurriedly followed the nurse into the room where Dinah was. Chresanto immediately sunk to his knees at the sight of Dinah. The girls ran to her bed side, and the MB boys just kind of stared in shock.

"I'll leave you be," the Nurse said as she left.

They were alone with Dinah for a few minutes, and then the Doctor came in.