Part 1

Bit of Backstory for Izuku. He has been basically skating since he was born because of his parents. When he was six years old he won his first skating comp. He has won all of the ones he has participated in. He is half Russian, and Half Japanese. He can speak Russian, Japanese, English, French and Spanish perfectly.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Izuku's POV

It was a normal day, I was sitting in class looking out the window waiting for Mr. Aizawa to walk in and start home room. Look back at the front to see a yellow Caterpillar standing at the front.

"OK, so Nezu told me that I had to take you on a non-hero related trip and so I decided to take the class to the Ice Castle in Hasetsu. We will be staying at the Katsuki family inn. We will be going for a week because we will be watching the Junior world's for figure skating. If you have your own skates, you can bring them. Meet out the front in an hour," Aizawa explain.

"Почему, почему, почему это должен быть Хасэцу. Меня так дразнят (Why why, why did it have to be Hasetsu. I am so going to be teased)" I was complaining and I didn't even realize that I was speaking Russian.

Everyone in the class, looked back at me and I was confused because I had no idea of what I had done.

"какой (What)" I was starting to pick up on what I had done by the point and then covered my mouth because when I really don't want to do something I start to speak Russian. "I was speaking Russian again wasn't I?"

"That was Russian. How do you even know how to speak Russian? Also what did you say earlier?" Denki decided to bombard me with questions.

"First of all, I am half Russian. To answer the second question is I said what which is какой (What)," I tried to stay calm but now they now that I am half Russian. "Now I am going to go and 'pack'."

There was a reason that I had put air quotes and that is because all my stuff is in Hasetsu because I have a room in the Nana's inn. I walked out of the room and then made a run for it. I really didn't want to be asked anymore questions.

Time Skip one Hour - Still Izuku's POV

I went out where we were told to meet and see that I am one of the last people there. We were still waiting on Denki, Mina and Tsu. I went over and while I waited I texted pappy (Victor).

Texting - Pappy - Victor, Sunshine - Izuku

Sunshine - Я спускаюсь на каток со своим классом, так что тебе лучше не дразнить меня, хорошо? (I am coming down to the rink with my class so you better not tease me, OK?)

Pappy - Ага, я тоже Юрию говорю. Также сегодня приедут Юрио, Минами, Лерой, Отабек, Пхичит и Георги. (Yeah yeah, I tell Yuri too. Also Yurio, Minami, Leroy, Otabek, Phichit, and Georgi are all coming today too.)

Sunshine - Ну, это здорово. пока, папочка (Well that's great. bye pappy)

Pappy - пока солнце (bye sunshine)

End texting

Everyone one we now here and we started to load in the bus. Well let's go ice skating but at the greatest place to ice skating, Hasetsu Ice Castle. This is where I train, and I can't wait to see all of my friends and my parents. Minami is like my best friend for Ice skating and for the Grand Prix opening ceremony, we were planning in doing a duet. We need to pick the song but we do have the choreography all done. As we started to drive off I started to look through songs that would work with our theme which was siblings and I think that 'Dusk till Dawn' by Zayn and Sia would work well. I text the song to Minami, and she replied by saying that they will work.

Time Skip to when they get to the Katsuki Family inn because I am too lazy to write right now

I look up from my phone and see that we have arrived. The bus came to a total stop and we are all guided of the us. I walked out of the bus and grabbed my bag. I opened the doors to the inn and allowed everyone to go in and then go in myself. I walk over to Nana and give her a hug, and everyone just gave me some strange look.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming, Izuku. You should have told me because Minami would love to see you and yes they are all already here," Nana told me and I thought that I should explain but I didn't want to.

I nodded and then headed off to my room to get my skates. I also grabbed dad's jacket and headed back down stairs.

(This is the Jacket that he is wearing)

(These are his practice skates)

I looked around and then said that I was going to go and head to the rink for practice with Minami. I ran the way there and stopped outside the main building. I was stopped by Yuuko.

"Hey, sorry but, we are closed today be of a private function," Yuuko explain.

"Hey Yuuko, long time no see and I am aware of the private function," I replied and she looked up at me.

"Oh hey Zuku, you can head in, I think that your dads are in the locker room because they just got here," Yuuko explained as I started to head down the hall.

I opened the door to the locker room and didn't see my dads. I shrugged it off and got ready. I took of my jacket and put my skates on locking everything in my locker. I then head out to the rink.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Word Count - 1051

Hello Problem Children,

This Story is going to have slow updates as it is only really going to be a side project where Brightening Shadow is what I am going to be working on.

- AizawaFam