60 || Toga's Transformation

Third Person P.O.V.

After Shigaraki left, the room was relatively quiet. Only when Kurogiri's deep voice spoke was the silence broken.

"For the time being the best thing for you to do is remain silent unless you are asked a question." Kurogiri said to the two restrained heroes.

"Why are you giving them advice?" Puppet asked, "Let them figure their own way out of this."

"Well it would be rather anticlimactic if they were to misbehave and get themselves killed within the next hour." Kurogiri said back.

"I guess you're right." Puppet sighed.

Both the heroes had the same mindset after listening to the conversation; don't piss off the villains.

Around five or so minutes later the door to the room opened again and several villains led by Shigaraki walked in. Now joining the group was Mr. Compress, Toga, and Twice.

"I don't know where Magne or Dabi are. Kurogiri, go find them." Shigaraki ordered.

"And Hawks?" Puppet questioned.

Shigaraki shrugged, he didn't really care about the former hero.

Kurogiri nodded, accepting his task to find the others and left the room. Now the one with the most sanity was gone, not exactly ideal for the heroes' situation.

"Hiya!" Toga greeted with a wide smile.

"I do apologize for the methodology we used to get you both here." Mr. Compress apologized to Eraser Head and Present Mic.

"I don't." Puppet chuckled to herself.

"I'm sure you know what we plan to do, but I'll tell you anyways in case you're slow." Shigaraki started. He gestured to Toga, "We plan to have Toga here take your place in UA for a bit. Toga, show them."

"Mhm." Toga took off her clothes and under them was a skin tight rubber suit that covered her.

Toga pulled out a vile of blood and opened it. She lifted it to her lips and both heroes cringed as they watched her drink some of the blood from the vile.

Toga began to morph and change, she became taller, more masculine, her hair changed to black. She changed to the point where her form resembled Eraser Heads exactly, down to the hero costume and even his eye color.

"How do I look?" Toga asked cheerfully in Eraser Heads voice.

"Great! I like you better in your normal body." Twice said what could've been a compliment.

"I do believe that you need these Toga." Mr. Compress caught her attention. He lifted two blue marbles in one of his hands and snapped the fingers of the other. The marbles decompressed into Eraser Heads capture weapon and goggles. Mr. Compress handed them to her.

"It's too plain." Toga whined at the dull grey color of the scarf.

"Just put it on." Shigaraki snapped.

Toga stuck her tongue out at the man that really needed to invest in some chapstick. She slid Eraser Heads scarf along with his goggles over her head to around her neck.

"Now how do I look?" Toga asked.

Twice gave her a thumbs up, "Perfect! Similar enough."

"I think you look a bit too similar." Puppet smirked as she menacingly walked over to the restrained Eraser Head.

Puppets smirk turned into a wide grin. A sharp yelp left Eraser Heads mouth as she harshly grabbed a fistful of his hair.

Present Mic instantly reacted, pulling at the chains around him. "Wait! Wait! Stop! Get off him!" His pleas only fell onto deaf ears as he was ignored.

Another small grunt of pain left Eraser Head as Puppet yanked his head to the side, exposing the right side of his face. His eyes tightly shut in response to the sudden pain.

Puppet ejected a throwing knife into her free hand and lifted it up to Eraser Heads cheekbone- about an inch and a half to the side of his ear.

Eraser Heads eyes snapped back open as the blade of the throwing knife agonizingly slowly and painfully pressed into his flesh. He tried to get his head away from Puppet but she held his hair firmly, keeping his head exactly in the same place. Since his head was held still, he struggled in the chair, jerking his body as much as possible.

"Stay still." Puppet growled, "I'll make a bigger cut if you don't, then you can be in more pain."

Eraser Head stopped himself from moving and he clenched his hands into fists so tight that they started to shake and his knuckles turned white.

Puppet slowly dragged the knife down his face making a cut around three inches long. Blood started to escape the cut and made a thin stream down his cheek.

Puppet let go of the now wounded hero and took a step back, "Now you two don't look exactly the same."

Even though Puppet was not near him anymore, Eraser Heads face was scrunched up in anticipation that she would come back.

"Well we let them know what we're doing, now I'm going." Shigaraki stated before he turned and walked out, pushing his way past all the other League members.

"I'm gonna go too." Toga announced, still using Eraser Heads voice, "Twice come play cards with me."

"Sure!" Twice followed her as she left the room. Now only Puppet and Mr. Compress remained.

Eraser Head glared at Puppet with hatred-filled eyes. She only smirked.

"Let's go, my dear." Mr. Compress held his hand out to the female villain. She took his hand and he led her out of the room, closing the door behind them.

"Aizawa, how bad is it?" Present Mic quickly asked about his friends injury.

"It's not as bad as it looks." Eraser Head assured, "But it's aught to get worse if it doesn't get treated properly."

Present Mic worried for his friend, each of them were powerless here. And the plan the villains had was well thought out and basically foolproof.

Neither of them knew their next move. They needed help, but that wasn't likely to come soon. Until help arrived, the best thing for them to do was wait.

A/N: Art!

Honestly I drew this with absolutely no intention of putting it in the book but I thought "screw it, it works

Honestly I drew this with absolutely no intention of putting it in the book but I thought "screw it, it works."