64 || Measurements

Third Person P.O.V.

"Oh hey there, Mr. Aizawa! Didn't know you were back already!" Mirio greeted as Eraser Head (Toga) walked into the common room for the teachers dorms.

Eri and Mirio has been making crafts happily together for the past hour or so. Scissors, paper, pencils, crayons, markers, glue, and more craft materials were littered across the floor. There were also a few drawings and finished crafts.

"Hi, Togata. I'm gonna take Eri for a bit." Eraser Head stated.

"Oh sure thing!" Mirio quickly approved, "I'll just head back to my dorm." He shot Eraser Head a thumbs up coupled with a big close-eyed smile. "I'll clean up here, you two go ahead."

Mirio started to clean up all the crafts he and Eri had made together.

"Come on, Eri." Eraser Head held out his hand to the small girl and she grabbed onto it with a smile. They walked out.

——

Once they were out of the building, Eraser Head walked them both out of the school gates and down the sidewalk, Eri skipped happily along beside him.

A man stepped out of a side alley and in front of both Eri and Eraser Head. The man was Mr. Compress, he wasn't wearing his mask, only his top hat and balaclava. Eraser Head looked around noting that no one was around, nodded to Mr. Compress.

"Hello." Mr. Compress greeted the two taking his hat off and bowing. He stood back upright.

"Hi!" Eri cheerfully greeted back.

"Would you care to be my small audience? You see I am a magician and I have a few new tricks I want to show off." He told.

Eri happily clapped her hands, "Oh can I? Can I? Can I?" She asked looking up at the erasure hero.

Eraser Head smiled an uncharacteristically wide smile, "Sure."

Mr. Compress held up a blue marble between the index and forefinger of his right hand. He snapped using his left hand. The marble decompressed into a deck of cards.

Eri became mesmerized by the magic that was Mr. Compress' quirk, "Ooh.."

Mr. Compress led Eri into the alley as he showed her some old-fashion card tricks. His showman side was happy she was so interested in his magic.

Another figure appeared in the alleyway. Twice.

"Hey, I know you. You're that tailor." Eraser Head said looking at Twice.

"That's me! No it's not!" Twice gave Eraser Head and Eri a thumbs up. Mr. Compress inwardly cringed at the bad acting skills of Twices personalities.

Eraser Head brought the attention back to him, "Anyway... since you're here would you mind making one of your famous dresses for this girl?" He gestured to Eri.

"Sure thing, but I'll need some measurements first." Twice agreed.

Eraser Head went over to Eri, "This is Jin, he's going to measure you so he can make you a dress, okay?" He told her.

"Sure!" Eri exclaimed, excited to get a new dress.

Twice pulled out his measuring tape. He started to measure Eri's arms, legs and all that jazz while she hummed happily to an unrecognizable tune.

A warp gate suddenly opened in the alley. They hadn't even called Kurogiri, why had he opened a gate?

Mr. Compress looked at the warp gate, "Something's wrong... Kurogiri wouldn't do this without reason."

Shigaraki came out of his hiding spot and into a more visible place, along with Dabi and Magne. Hawks and Puppet flew down from the balcony the were on and grouped up with them. They were still behind a corner of the alley so Eri wouldn't be able to see them.

"Dabi, Puppet, Magne." He pointed between the three members, "Go back, make sure Kurogiri isn't getting his ass handed to him."

The three of the chosen members nodded wordlessly and quickly went through the warp gate.

Eri heard voices and seemed to wonder what was going on. Mr. Compress noticed and distracted her again by asking her to choose a card from the deck he had in his hand. Twice kept collecting measurements.