𝙤𝙣𝙚

I wake up in my bed staring at the ceiling. I breath out. 'ugh I am so not ready for school'.

"Sweetie schools about to start, go get ready!" My mom yelled. "Okay." I answer back.

I sigh and start getting ready. I brush my hair and let it down. I smooth out my uniform and head downstairs.

I ate some cereal for breakfast, grabbed my bag, put on my sneakers and left the house. "Bye mom." "Bye sweetie."

I walked for a while noticing all the pretty trees and the nice breeze. I finally reach the school gates and it  was pretty big. I notice people already in their little groups. I have yet to find mine.

I head to my class 1-3. It was a nice, simple classroom with people walking in and out. I take the seat next to window and stare out of it, waiting for class to start. I feel my desk get heavier so I turn around and see a guy with silver hair and piercing green eyes.

"Hi my name is Lev Haiba!" He excitingly said. "Oh h-hi I'm [L/N] [F/N]." I was taken aback about how forward he is. "Want to be friends?" He showed a big smile. "Uh um sure." I smile back. 'Wow he sure is passionate.' We just met!

The teacher comes in and introduces herself as Mayumi Sensei. We all bow for respect and sit back down.

Class goes by very slow with Haiba-san always talking. Doesn't he ever get tired? I reply with some sort of 'yup' or 'okay' to not sound rude.

Class finally ends and I was about to leave when Haiba-san came up to me and asked "Do you wanna come with me to the gym?" "Eh, why?" "For volleyball practice of course!" "Umm but I'm not-" He already is dragging me to the gym. His warmth feeding into my body. It feels nice but I don't let it show. The stares of other students aren't affecting him. I wonder how he doesn't care.

We arrive at the gym and I can hear the sounds of shoes squeaking and volleyballs bouncing. As soon as I walk in all the boys turn their head to me and Lev.

"Oh hoho what is a girl doing here?" A scary guy with messy hair asks me. "Haiba-san dragged me here to watch you guys practice. Is that okay?"

"Oh it's more than okay." "AGHH FINALLY WE HAVE A GIRL MANAGER! TAKE THAT KARASUNO WE ALSO HAVE A GODDESS." You blush at his words and giggle a little.

"Oh I'm not applying to be a manager." "O-oh but you don't know that! You might change your mind" "Ah your right, just maybe." You smile a little.

You made your way to the benches next to an old man who seems to be the coach. "Excuse me." You bow. He turns to me and I say "is it okay for me to watch the boys practice?" He chuckled a bit and said "Sure."

While I was observing them, I can tell how good they were but they definitely still needed some work.

Lev sat next to me to watch them since he was new and had to get use of what practice would look like.

I turn to Lev and you can see the sparkle in his eyes. He must really love volleyball huh.

Soon volleyball practice ended and they were cleaning up. After saying bye to everyone, I left and walked back home.