𝙩𝙬𝙤

I stare at my ceiling wall blankly. Here's to another day of high school.

I start doing the usual, get ready, brush my hair, say hi to my mom, eat breakfast, grab my bags, my shoes, and leave.

As I was leaving I sense a person behind me but I ignore it. "BOO!" "AGH!" Oh it's just Lev, phew. "Haiba-san you scared me." I laughed nervously. "Hehe sorry [L/N] Chan." He rubbed his neck with his hand. "No it's fine."

"So what are you doing here?" I ask him. "Oh while I was walking I saw you here so why not walk with you." Eh? He wants to walk with me? "Sure why not." I give him a slight smile.

While you were looking straight ahead, Lev can't help but blush a little since you guys were going to be walking together, alone.

Soon you make it to the school and head to class with Lev following right behind you like a lost puppy.

I sat in my seat waiting for class to be over. I  look to your right and see Lev struggling with his work. I giggle a little and lean my head against my hand. It was cute too see Lev with his tongue sticking out trying to solve the answer.

I slowly lean my head over his shoulder to see what he might need help on. "The answer is supposed to be A." I say. "Oh thanks [L/N] San!" He sheepishly replies back. "No problem."

It's now time for volleyball practice and I follow Lev who is going to the gym. It's starting to become a routine to watch them practice and head home.

While you were watching the Lev and others, you internally took notes in your head with what they could improve on.

What you didn't notice was Coach Nekomata seeing all this and thinking to himself how you can be a great manger to make the team better. He was going to ask you sooner or later. He just needed to make sure.

"HEY LEV TRY TO RECEIVE RIGHT!"

"Ah but it's hard." Lev whined like a child.

"Well you're going to have to focus."

"Aye aye captain."

I laugh at the sight. I might need to tell him a few tricks of receiving  since I know how to play volleyball a little.

When it was break, Lev came over drinking his water. "Hey [L/N] San how did I do?" He proudly asks. "You need a little more work- well a lot actually." You told him the truth. "Ahh [L/N] San is so mean." He pouts.

"Just kidding haha. Don't worry Haiba-San, I know one day you'll get better, I believe in you." You smile.

'I believe in you.'

I believe in you.'

'I believe in you.'

Those words stuck to him like glue. No one has ever told him those words besides his sister. He was now more determined to come better because your words of encouragement.

"Thank you [L/N] San. It really means a lot to me. I will become the ace." He says determined. "You're welcome. I'm glad my words could help." While breaking a smile.

Fast forward to practice ending. They cleaned up once again and I say bye to everyone. While walking home, I notice the beautiful cherry blossom trees. I take my phone to take a picture. Wow it's breathtaking.