𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

It has now been a month since you have became their manager and you have gotten closer with them then ever. They were so funny, you were happy all the time.

The relationship you had with Lev was unimaginable. The way he understood you, cared for you, acted like a child, funny, was the best platonic relationship you could've asked for.

But out of nowhere when he walked you home and you arrived at the front door, he stopped for a second.

"H-hey [Y/N]?" He fiddled with his hands nervously looking down, red showing on his cheeks. "Yeah?" I respond.

"I-I um..." he trailed off. "You know you can tell me anything right?" I gave him a reassuring smile. He felt better and said "Oh it's nothing, see you tomorrow." And walked off.

Well that was weird. I wonder what he was gonna say.

I go home and I see my mom at the kitchen waiting for me. "Well who was that boy walking you?" She smiles sheepishly.

"Mom he's just my friend" I playfully roll me eyes. "Mhm whatever you say." Not quite believing me.

I walk upstairs and start getting ready to sleep. Oh I almost forgot! The training camp is coming soon so I should pack.

Its only 10 and I don't sleep till 12 so I can pack for an hour. I pack all my clothes and skin care then went to sleep.

The next day I woke up early and started walking to school. It's such a vibe walking to school early in the morning with the sun still rising, cool breeze, and birds chirping.

Out of nowhere a certain silver hair came up to me. "Hey [L/N]!" He greeted with a smile. "Ah! Omg it's just you Haiba-san. You scared me." I chuckled nervously. He pouted, "sorry about that hehe."

I haven't gotten use to walking with Lev. It was a bit embarrassing because I wonder if I look nice enough and my checks would flush. Agh this is stupid.

The silence was killing me so I decided to start a conversation. "So Haiba-san have you started packing?" I look up to him and see him confused. "Hm for what?" I gape at him. "Have you seriously forgotten? It's tomorrow!" His jaw drops "I almost forgot! Thanks for telling [L/N]-Chan!" I blush at the  title.

"You can call me [F/N] now." I think we have gotten closer now. "Oh really? Then you can call me Lev!" He has an closed-eye smile. "Okay Lev."

'Lev' '

Lev' '

Lev'

He never thought it was a big deal because a bunch of people say his name, but the way you say his has him mesmerized. They way it rolled of your tongue, he could listen to it over and over again. A small blush crept onto his face. He would never get EM tired of it.

"Hello? Hey! Lev! Lev!" You wave your fingers in front of his head. He's been spacing out ever since you called him Lev. "Hm?" He shakes his head. "Yeah I'm here."

"You've been spacing out. Are you okay?" We've made it to the front of the school. You put your hand on his forehead. It's not hot so that's good. He blushes at the sudden contact. "Y-yeah I'm good." He looks away.

"Your face is read, are you sure?" "Yes I'm 100% sure!" He says with a determined look. "Pfft okay then." You laugh off and start walking into the school with Lev following behind.

School is boring as always and finally it ended. You start walking to the gym with Lev by your side, laughing at his clumsiness.

We arrive at the gym and the boys start listening to Coach Nekomata. They start practicing and I grab their towels and water bottles.

"Ahem." Coach Nekomata grabbed their attention. "As you all know we are having the trading camp soon and many schools will be attending. There will be Fukurōdani, Shinzen, Ubugawa, and we have invited Karasuno."

"Yes!" Everyone yelled, they were very excited for it. Kenma's ear perked up after hearing the last part. He must be happy for that.

"The managers will also be attending but they separate rooms."

"Hai!" They bowed and were talking about it. "I'm so happy you're coming [F/N]! Yamamoto said. "You will be able to meet Karasunos goddess, I'm not saying you're not ours but she is so pretty." He looks like he's about to cry.

"Yeah whatever." I playfully roll my eyes, I wonder who she is.

"Don't forget to pack. We will be leaving next week." Coach Nekomata added.