𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

It has now become an unspoken rule of Lev walking you to school and you going to watch the boys volleyball practice, since you had no other club activities.

While you were doing all this you didn't know an old man was watching you. The way he saw how you got along with the boys, help them fix their positions, when you supported them, when you helped them clean up, and more.

He was thinking of asking you to be their manager since they didn't have one yet.

After class ended, you and Lev walked to the gym. There you walked over to Coach Nekomata and sat down next to him.

"[L/N]. I have observing your for a long time now. I think you are the most suitable person becoming our manager."

"Coach Nekomata are you sure?"

"Of course [L/N], I have seen they way you are with the boys. They trust you and you trust them."

"Umm." I think about it for a while and thought about the memoirs I will be making and how I will be helping them get better. "I will become their manger." I give him a smile. He smiles back.

In the middle of practice he grabs the attention of the boys by clapping his hands. Once he gets everyone's attentions, he clears his throat and says "I have very important news for all of you."

Everyone keeping their eyes on the coach waiting for what he has to say.

"[L/N] will become our manager. I think she's a great choice, I hope all of you are okay with it."

Total silence that even a pin could drop and you could hear it. After a few seconds all hell broke out.

"YES WE FINALLY HAVE A MANAGER NOW!"

"SHES SUCH A BEAUTY!"

"EVERYONE WILL BE JEALOUS HAHA!"

"I AM SO MOTIVATED NOW!"

And more screaming just in general.

I giggle at the sight. It was really funny and I'm so happy to become the manager.

"I am [L/N] [F/N] I will do my best to manage you guys." I bow.

I lift my head back up and see all the boys happy and Yamamoto almost crying.

I know the next 3 years will be fun.

All of a sudden Lev comes up to me and hugs me. There was a big height difference so he had to bend down a little. "I'm so glad you're going to be our manager now." He says happily.

My cheeks redden a lot and I hug him back. "I'm glad to become your guys manager too." I realize we're still hugging so I quickly pull back. I miss the warmth. He realized what he just did and apologized but I said it's fine.

I smile at him and the team. "Well come on we don't have all day, let's start practicing." "Hai!" They all say. The coach smiles to himself, he made the right choice.

They were all practicing hard so once it was break I gave them their water bottles and towels.

"Hey [L/N] San how did I do? He asks very excited. "Well I see you're getting better, I'm proud of you."

'I'm proud of you.'

'I'm proud of you.'

'I'm proud of you.'

You have said it again and he can feel an unfamiliar warm feeling on his cheeks. The way you keep complimenting him makes him feel like he wants to do even better so you can compliment him more. Pretty selfish of him.

"O-oh thanks [L/N] San!" He quickly shook off his thoughts. "I will do even better." He said determined.

"I would like to see."

They're again, he feels even more determined to become better.

"I will become better for you [L/N]." He says with his head down low blushing and embarrassed.

I laugh a lot. "Pfft I'll be waiting." I smile and walk to the other team members to compliment them or to tell them how to improve on a move.

What you didn't know was you left Lev in a trance. The way you're laugh sounded like angels. He could hear it over and over again and never get tired of it. He wanted to hear it all the time. He wanted to make you laugh more just so he could hear it.