𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

A week has now passed. It's time for the training camp. You gotten up at around 5am and made it to the school right on time. You had to wake up a little earlier to make it onto the buses.

"Ahhh" a yawn came out of your mouth. It was way to early to be up and about. You were standing in front of the bus with the other members while the coach was counting to make sure we're all there.

"Feeling tired?" An enthusiastic voice came from your right side. "Mhm" While another yawn came out. Some other members look tired as well just staring into the vast air.

"How are you so energetic right now?" A genuine question came out. "Well I was tired earlier but I'm fine now".

You guys could finally get on the buses and you sat right at the very back with space so you could lay down. You looked down the window and it was still dark with a little sunset popping up. It was quite a vibe.

You felt some rustling beside you and saw Lev right next to you. You were way to tired to care so you just said "oh hey." "(F/N) San I hope you don't mind but there weren't any seats left and I kinda wanna sit next to you."

A small blush crept onto your face but it disappeared quickly. "It's fine." Moments later the bus starts moving slowly and onto the road.

Your eye lids started feeling very heavy and couldn't hold it in anymore. You leaned your head against the bus but it was bumpy. You decided to lean on the back of your seat and fell asleep. The bus had a small bump and you fell right onto Lev's shoulder but of course you wouldn't know because you're sleeping.

Lev felt a presence on his left shoulder and saw you there sleeping softly. He thought it was adorable and a blush went onto his face. You were sleeping on him. He swept away some hair behind your ear and smiled. He decided to go to sleep too.

Kuroo and Kenma were snickering a little while taking photos. "I am so gonna use this for blackmail later."

Time skip

The bus was starting to come to a stop and your eyes fluttered open. You realized you were sleeping on Lev's shoulder and was about to apologize but noticed he was still sleeping and didn't want to wake him up.

You rubbed your eyes and stretched a little. The bus stopped but Lev was still sleeping. You started shaking him softly. "Lev!" "Lev!" "Lev!"

"Hmm 5 more minutes." He drowsily said. "Come on we're here now." And with that his eyes immediately opened and was up. Wow that was easy.

You start to get your stuff and head out the bus. Wow Shinzen High is huge you thought. There you saw the other schools and saw your best friend Kiyoko! You guys were best friends ever since junior high but fell apart since you were going to different high schools.

"Kiyoko?" You whispered. "Y/N?" She said back with tears in the brims of her eyes. You guys have lost contact but you still feel close with her. Oh how you missed her so much. Both of you guys ran into a hug. "It really is you!" You almost say crying. Going to this camp would be better than you thought.

"Thank you Shinzhen High for allowing us to come to your school to practice. We really appreciate it." Coach Nekomata said. "The managers, coaches, and players will have their own room."

"Ahh bummer I was hoping to see Kiyoko-San sleeping beautifully." Nishinoya said with Tanaka nodding.

All the managers headed to their room and started unpacking. You soon learned the other manger names were Yachi, Kaori, Mako, Eri, and Yukie! They seemed like nice people so you decided to get to know them better. You started talking about how chaotic your team can be and they all had their own stories which were very funny. You all felt like you clicked and made more friends.

It was now time to start practicing so you changed you clothes into your Nekoma manger uniform and sheesh did you like fine as hell. The biting red complimenting your face and your [H/L] [H/C] tied in a low pony tail with some hair in your face framing in. It made you look so attractive.

The moment you stepped in the gym all eyes were on you for a brief second but then their captains said to focus. Your eyes were on that tall gray hair and you could've sworn you saw some redness on his cheeks. You walked up to your team and saw them warming up.

"Hey guys." You started. "Are you guys ready?" "More than ready!" A determined bald guy with a yellow mohawk said. Their first game was going to be against Karasuno.

PHEEE

The whistle blew. Karasuno was serving first. Daichi was getting ready to serve. He jumped up and he powerfully hit the ball all the way to our side.

to be continued ....

_________________________________

SORRY GUYS I HAVENT POSTED IN SO LONG LIKE 2 MONTHS??? I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY EITH SCHOOL BUT SOMETIMES IVE BEEN READING HERE TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER BUT IVE NEVER ACTUALLY GOTTEN A CHANCE TO WRITE UNTIL NOW AND IM SORRY IF ITS BAD. I PROMISE ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE AND MAKE THEN SUPER DUPER GOOD. THANKS FOR READING!!