✴️ Epilogue ✴️

Graduation Day, where the elementals, fusions and all their schoolmates and have been looking forward to, and have been waiting for. Time surely flies so fast, so fast that you couldn't get hold of what time or day it is. The few remaining months had already passed, and here they are, attending their most awaited event.

Yeah, you can be the greatest, you can be the best
You can be the king kong banging on your chest

For them, it was like a dream come true. After graduating, they'll already be in their Senior Year. It just happens so swiftly, and that they'd finally finished their four years of being a Junior Highschool student.

You can beat the world, you can win the war
You can talk to God, go banging on his door

The students of Stanford High truly had an amazing journey together. Despite the fact that they're dealing with their problems in their life, they still managed to pass Junior High. Although they still have a long way to go, all of them are definitely ready to face for it.

You can throw your hands up, you can beat the clock
You can move a mountain, you can break rocks

But the saddest part of the ceremony, is seeing each other for the last time, before all of them would part ways. This day will be their final conversation with one another, final bond with each other, final hug with each other, final laughter, final cries together and final moment with everyone. Thus, there's no Senior High in Stanford High since, there was only Junior High.

You can be a master, don't wait for luck
Dedicate yourself and you gon' find yourself

Currently, they're doing their graduation ceremony, where all the students will be receiving their awards and diplomas. One by one, they'll be needing to go up on the stage after their names had been mentioned. Some were trembling nervously but kept their composure, some were really excited for it, while some just truly wanted to show off.

Standing in the hall of fame (yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (yeah)
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (yeah)
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

"Oh man... I can't believe we're graduating!" Blaze exclaimed, his lips curving a wide grin and immediately turned his head towards his childhood friend. "ARE YOU EXCITED, POLAR BEAR?!"

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Ais grunted as he covered both his ears using his own hands. "SHUT UP, WILL YOU?!"

"Yeah! I've been looking forward for this!" Frostfire stated, letting out an airy laugh.

You can be the hero
You can get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

Duri squealed in giddiness, shaking his best friend by the shoulder repeatedly. "We're graduating, Sollie!" He cheerfully said.

"S-Sto—op... sha—aking.... m-me—e, D-Dur—i!"

Yeah, do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How are you ever gonna know if you never even try?

Meanwhile, the popular badboy wandered his rubescent eyes around, secretly chortling from his friends' silly moments. His eyes then glanced at his close friend, who appeared to be quiet ever since their ceremony started. His face frowned at this unusual sight of his friend.