ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ

summary: JJ and Y/n skip school to do something... funnier.

word count: 481.

edited: yes.

warnings: kissing (?), cringe.

─⋆─

"Y/n!" I heard the boy scream my name from the end of the hall.

I felt my cheeks burn. The students in the corridor turned in my direction, I tried to cover my face with my hair. JJ smiled at me and my heart started racing.

"Hey" my voice came out low and shaky, I cleared my throat, "What's up?"

"Let's go" the blond said, he took my hand and dragged me with him.

I chuckled. "JJ, where are we going?"

We got out of the school and JJ stopped. His blue eyes were even more beautiful in the sunlight.

"We're skipping school."

I raised my eyebrows and giggled: "Yeah, funny." I realized he was serious after a second. "Oh, no, no, no. I'm not skipping school."

"Y/n, come on" he whined, "It's gonna be fun."

I tried, trust me I did, but I couldn't say no to him. Come on! Have you seen his smile? That cute smile. And his hair? They seem so soft and you dream to pass your hand through them all day. Then there's... well, him. Can you really blame me?

I gave in.

***

"Where are we going?" I asked for the seventeenth time, the boy just laughed. "JJ!" He ignored me again.

I finally recognized the road: we were heading to the beach. My body relaxed.

JJ took off his clothes as soon as our feet touched the sand.

"What are you doing?"

He raised his eyebrows. "Taking a swim... aren't you?" He towards the ocean and jumped in.

"JJ!"

He laughed. My heart skipped a beat. "Y/n, just get in!"

It seemed fun... how bad could it be?

I bit my lip, nervous, then I started taking off my clothes. I joined him, the water reaching my shoulders.

JJ snaked his arms around my waist. "See?" He got closer, "Not that bad."
Our bodies were now squeezed together. Our lips almost touching. As much as I wanted to delete that space, I was afraid.

"Ask me" he affirmed.

I was taken aback. "What?" my voice was lower than a whisper.

"Do you want me to kiss you? Ask me."

The desire of feeling his lips was strong. I forced myself to breathe. "JJ... can you kiss me?"

The boy leaned in, our noses brushing. Finally, our lips met. A new feeling diffused in me, a warm powerful feeling. He tasted like weed and apple, probably both consumed during the lunch break.

He pulled away and I found myself moving forward, searching for those lips I was now addicted to.

JJ chuckled, "You had enough."

Oh, hell no. Not even close.

I don't know where I found the courage, but I pulled him back. Attaching our lips yet again.

My hands found their way to his blond hair, his hands squeezed my waist. I lost track of time.

"Yeah, now it's enough."

.・。.・゜
I hate it, bye.