Chapter- 15

All my reflexes cease to work for a minute.I had never expected this from Armaan and I didn't know what to do next! Should I stop him? What if he gets more angry with me than before and I will lose him forever! What is happening? My mind was not cooperating with my body , for a second ,I stood their frozen until a few seconds later, he opened his eyes and moved away from me almost surprisingly like he was caught in some kind of trance and didn't knew what he was doing. Still keeping me pinned to the wall , he finally said- ' I love you and always will, I thought I was incapable of love until I saw you that day and I am well aware now that you will never reciprocate my feelings back which fucking hurts but what hurts more is that hell of the teacher flirts with you every time and never leaves you alone even for a second.'

His eyes were still blood shot and his whole face was flushed . In that very second,I hated mysely to make him this way, I never wanted to hurt him in the first place but I couldn't lie to his face either, I wish he had never met me and fallen for me and still be that carefree boy I first saw.

By saying this, he let me go and whispered sorry in my ear, he was soo close to me that I could smell his musky smelled deodorant on him.

Without saying a word, I left the room, the images of the"incident" still coming in front of my eyes and messing with my thoughts.