Chapter- 24

MR. ROY

Fuck! she is crying because of me, I never intended this to happen. She is the last person on the earth whom I ever wanted to hurt but yet again I had pushed her so far off the edge!

What is wrong with me? Why I always end up hurting the ones I care the most?

God , she is still looking so beautiful with all the tears rolling down her cheeks, her nose has slightly changed to pinkish color and her cheeks are completely flustered, her lips are turned to bright red and swollen, how can someone look so beautiful while crying? Her voice is little flaky and barely audible.

Flashbacks of her attending my first class , when I first saw her, the excitement I felt when I first talked to her, the desperation I felt, when it got so out of hand that I started to stalk her on social media, the anger I felt when I first saw her with that stupid boy in the library, the relief I felt when I saw her standing alone in that lonely bus stand, the happiness I felt, when she accepted that lift from me, the satisfaction I felt talking to her and now it had all come down to this, now I had made her think that she is a burden to me !

God! how much I want to tell her every fucking emotion I am feeling now right this second, how useless I am feeling in this situation, how desperately I want to get her out of this mess ALIVE!

I am so lost in my own regrets that I couldn't even concentrate on what's she saying, I am hearing the words individually, not the sentences , that's how much I am infatuated by the fact that she is crying because of me!

And now she is leaving, without even looking back , not even once!, I so wanted to stop her and clear all the confusions, but, God, my body refuses to cooperate with my mind, it's like my legs are submerged in a huge pool of mud and I am trying to move but it's so stuck that all the effort is going in vain!

And then , I have lost her in continuous plunge of darkness!