Part 3

I reached at my hospital and went to my chamber. After some minutes Jennie came to me. She is my best friend and also my nurse.I checked some random patients and suddenly I get a call from unknown number.

(On the phone)

Y/n: Hello?

???: Hey babe!

Y/n: What do you want Sehun?

Introductions:

Name: Oh Se-hun

Age: 22

Profession: Mafia

Siblings: None

Best friend: Kim Jun-myeon (suho)

Address: Seoul, South Korea 

He was my brother's friend. But my brother baek broke the friendship when he started loving me and became a mafia. He used to disturb me every minute. When I told my brother about it he told sehun to stop all this but he told that he will not stop doing this. He tried to blackmail me by saying he will shoot my brother if I don't accept his love. I ended up accepting his love. But I don't love him back.

Sehun: I want you babe.

Y/n: *sighed in frustration* Bye!! I am busy.

Sehun: OK babe. Bye. Love you.

I ended up the call. And started working again.

Meanwhile 

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook: No. No way.

Mr.Jeon: You have to. If you want the position.

Taehyng: Its just a marriage kook.

Mr.Jeon: Please Jungkook. See I am getting old. I want to get retired and play with my grandchildren. We are going to meet them this evening. That's fixed.

Jungkook: Fine.

By saying that, I left the mansion. And Taehyung followed me. I went to the nearby park to get some fresh air. I was walking with Taehyung.

Taehyung: Why you don't want to get married?

Jungkook: I want to but I want to marry my love.

Taehyung:  Who is your love?

Jungkook: I didn't find anyone yet.

Taehyung: Don't worry. Your time will come.

Jungkook: Hmmm.

Suddenly a boy bumped into Taehyung.

Taehyung: Sorry bro.

Boy: What do mean by sorry? Huh? I know you did it intentionally!!

He was going to hit Taehyung but I interpret him.

Jungkook: Hey bro.. He told sorry.

Boy: Now who are you? Step aside!!*shouted*

Taehyung started punching him and we had a huge fight with Boys. Mistakenly one of the boy pulled my mask and gasped in fear. He told the other Boys who we are, so they ran away. We were bleeding.

Taehyung: Let's go to the hospital. Or else if your dad sees us like this then he will kick us out of the house.

Jungkook: Fine. Let's go.