Part 9

Y/n: Jungkook?

I went to her and keeled down at her level and untied her. She hugged me tight and I hugged her back tightly. She was crying and hugging me like there was no tomorrow. She pulled out the hug and we stared at each others eyes.

Y/n: How you came to know I was here?

Jungkook:*chuckled* I am a Mafia babe!!

She chuckled and hugged me again.

Baekhyun: Hey love birds? Will anyone untie me too?

We all chuckled and Yoongi hyung untied him.

(Time skip-at night)

Y/n's POV

We reached home and Baek oppa also went home. Jungkook was scrolling through his phone sitting in the edge of the bed. I was going to lay on the bed beside him. Though I had feeling for but I didn't confess to him yet. I layed down and he was still looking at his phone. I decided to wish him first as it was 12:00 pm until someone opened the door and....

BTS except Jungkook: Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you..Happy birthday dear Jungkook.  Happy birthday to you.....*claps*

I and Jungkook  got down from the bed.

Jungkook: Ahhhh..hyung. Thank you so much.*hugs BTS*

Taehyung: It was Y/n's idea.

He looked at me showing his bunny smile. Which made me smile automatically.

 Which made me smile automatically

Jungkook: Thank you.*mumbled*

I nodded. We enjoyed that moment.

(Time skip-at morning)

I woke up and saw a cute little angle sleeping in front of me. I kissed his cheeks and got up and did my morning routine and saw Jungkook still sleeping.

 I kissed his cheeks and got up and did my morning routine and saw Jungkook still sleeping

I went downstairs. Then I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone, the maids helped me to finish and serve the food. Jungkook was still upstairs, I decided to go upstairs and call him. I opened the door and felt an sudden action of someone pulling me into a hug. I gasped and relaxed by seeing Jungkook.

Y/n: What?

Jungkook: Nothing. Just Mrs.Jeon fell in love with Mr.Jeon just today.

I immediately remembered about the kiss. Was he awake? I am doomed.

Y/n: Wh-what do you mean?

Jungkook: I meant the kiss!!

Y/n: Wha-how did you?

Jungkook: I was awake.

Y/n:*closed her eyes tightly and looked down* Shit. *mumbled*

Jungkook: *lifted Y/n's chin to face him* Its okay. I love you too.

I couldn't believe my ears. He loves me!! We just stared at each other's eyes. And we were about to kiss when someone slammed the door. And we immediately pulled out.

Jimin: Y/n!! Your brothers are here.

Jungkook: Yah Hyung!! Don't you know how to knock?

Jimin: Sorry...hehe...