Part 10

I went downstairs to see my brothers. We hugged each other, and sat together for the breakfast.

Chanyeol: Jungkook Hyung, I heard that today is your birthday?

Jungkook nodded and smiled.

Chanyeol: Happy birthday hyung!!

Baekhyun: Yeah, Happy birthday Jungkook!!

Jungkook: Khamsamnida!!(Thank you)

Chanyeol: Y/n noona is lucky to have you!!

Jungkook: No, I'm lucky to have her!!*winked at Y/n*

Everyone: Awwww....

Y/n:*blushing* Um-mmm, e-excuse me. Sooooo,, Baek oppa and Chan you both are invited tonight.

Baekhyun: We will surely come.

(Time skip-at night)

Jungkook's POV

I was greeting our guests. Y/n is still getting ready. Why they needs that much of the time to get ready. Whatever, I want my wife to look the best today. I was talking to some guests when everyone started to cheer. I looked at everybody and then noticed what they were cheering for. They were cheering for Y/n. She was standing on the stairs which is exactly at the middle of the hall. She was looking damn pretty, just like a Queen.

Y/n's outfit:

I went towards her and asked for her hand

I went towards her and asked for her hand. She smiled and gave me her hand. I hold her hand and approached towards the hall and announced....

Jungkook: This pretty lady over here is my beloved wife. And I want to confess something to my wife that, Y/n, I love you so much.

And we kissed each other.

Chanyeol: That's my sister mister.*yelled*

She smiled and mumbled I love you too. After that we started to enjoy the party. When I'm not around Y/n, every single guy takes the chance to flirt with her. Ohk, now I'm freaking jealous!! I dragged Y/n to the corner and....

Jungkook: Why are you doing this? To make me jealous? Huh?

Y/n: I'm doing what?

Jungkook: Why are you not ignoring them? The flirts, who were flirting with you.

Y/n: Are you jealous?😏

Jungkook: Huh, me, and jealous? No, I'm not..

Y/n: Fine I'm going back.

She was about to leave but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me and wrapped my hands around her waist.

Jungkook: Aish, fine. I'm jealous. They all are mafias. I'm afraid to loose you!!

Y/n: Don't worry Mr. Jeon. They all know whom I belong to.

Jungkook:*chuckled* Yes, they surely know!!

Y/n: Mmmmm...Jungkook? Can I ask you a question?

Jungkook: Hmmmm?

Y/n: Isn't being a mafia dangerous? You might also die!!

Jungkook: Mmmm..you know what Y/n, I'm not afraid of death. I think that, those who are afraid of death. They have the greediness to live. But after I met you, I became greedy!!

We stared at each others eyes, deep into the soul and we were about to kiss when.....ugh, not again...

Jimin: Hey love birds, sorry to disturb you but you can't miss this scene. Our Taehyung found his true love!!

We both were confused. We looked for Taehyung, I was still hugging Y/n. We saw Taehyung kneeling down in front of someone.......or, something.

Taehyung: Will you marry me?

???:........

Taehyung: Why aren't you talking? Can't you talk?

???:........

Taehyung: Please talk. I really love you!!

???:.........

We all started to laugh. Taehyung was proposing a chair!! He was too drunk!!