Part 5

We reached our destination and saw a lot of vehicles and guards standing. They went inside and I said I will come later after parking the car. After parking my car I came out of the car and saw Chan and Baek oppa reached. They came out and looked at me worriedly. Cuz I was looking nervous. They came to me and hugged me and I hugged them back.

Baekhyun: Don't worry. Everything will be alright.

I nodded and we went into the restaurant.

(Meanwhile)

Jungkook's POV

We were sitting and having a chitchat when a couple came to us. My dad hugged that Mr. and he hugged him back. I understood that they are my future wife's parents. Me and my hyungs stood up and bowed them, they did the same. I was looking for a Young lady who will become my wife but I didn't see anyone. Her parents said that she is coming. I was sipping on my drink when suddenly Taehyung gasped. I could hear him as he was sitting beside me. I looked at him and he showed me something. And I was shocked.

 And I was shocked

I saw Y/n. My love. I obviously told everyone about Y/n except my dad. When I saw her I automatically smiled.

 When I saw her I automatically smiled

So I will get married with my love. I love my luck. I am so lucky...

A/n: But you said your bad luck is also bad..

Jungkook: Forget that A/n.

A/n: 🤨 You are so weird.

Back to story

They came and bowed to us and sat down. She sat in front of me and between two man? Maybe they are her brothers. Taehyung started to tell everyone that she is my love. She heard the whispers and got scared. I got worried. She shouldn't be scared of us. So I told them to shush. And they obeyed me. After 1 and half hour it was time to go. The marriage was fixed. It was the day after tomorrow.

Y/n's POV

The whole time Jungkook was looking at me and smiling. It felt so weird. I even didn't dare to look into his eyes. We came out from the restaurant and they waved us we did the same.While walking to our cars I looked back and saw Jungkook still smiling and looking at me while walking.

While walking to our cars I looked back and saw Jungkook still smiling and looking at me while walking

I just gave him a confused look and looked forward.